dcsimg

New work vehicle – Mercedes Benz Metris – Passenger Version

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Moze
    Dallas, TX

Thanks for the details and the quick response on the dimensions Moze!

(No black line redactions either!)

(I’ll get over the stealth van eventually, but it will take a while)

lol…you bet

Resident Sign Guy

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

@CB, I took some measurements of the shallow drawers, the interior dimensions are the same except for the height, of course. I have the same numbers as Moze.

The drawers slides almost all the way out, you definitely have access to the entire depth minus may be 1/2-3/4″.

The dividers can be removed completely or partially.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

hey moze, pretty neat setup you got there

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Moze
    Dallas, TX

hey moze, pretty neat setup you got there

Thanks!

Resident Sign Guy

CB
    Spectator

@cb, I took some measurements of the shallow drawers, the interior dimensions are the same except for the height, of course. I have the same numbers as Moze.

The drawers slides almost all the way out, you definitely have access to the entire depth minus may be 1/2-3/4″.

The dividers can be removed completely or partially.

THANK YOU SAMI for taking the time to take clear and cleverly annotated photos of the interior box dims. I know how much time it takes to annotate photos, so I want to especially make a point to express to you my appreciation, while at the same time reminding you that your photos will most likely help many others in the months to come. Thanks again.

Moze, please don’t think that I didn’t appreciate your measurements. I know you can’t show photos of the insides of your small parts boxes, as that would reveal the secret bric and brac of the stock in trade tools of spycraft. I do appreciate the time you have taken as well, and just feel bad that you have all this time on your hands now since the government shut down.

A quick look at your post history confirms the stark and immediate uptick in your post activity since 24 December shut down… prior to that… less than a handful of silent log ins during the preceding year. Glad you are here now, but at the same time hope Congress and this Administration can work things out so you can start getting a paycheck again! 😉

Doobie

That is a nice set up Moze.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

That is a nice set up Moze.

Thanks!

Resident Sign Guy

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.260 seconds