dcsimg

New walkway/steps

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    redwood
    Pro

No progress today.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Attachments:
    roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Oh yekkkkk . Keep it out there Mark. I was upset at some frost this morning.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

No progress today.

Don’t want to see any of that here for a while. I’m still enjoying the 60 and 70 temps here.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

No progress today.

Oh man you’re not gonna let that slow you dowm…

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

No progress today.

Oh man a dose of the white stuff. Hopefully it will clear away quickly.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Shite no good, how many more days will you be able to get some work done before it hits, I know it all depends,

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

No progress today.

wow no way, already. We haven’t had any snow yet. well im sure it’ll melt by the end of the day and you can continue on with the work.

redwood
    Pro

Ok, I’m new to this snow thing. It’s the next day and the sky is blue, but it is 33 deg. outside. How long before I can start again and not freeze my arse off? These open sandals that I wear on my feet, don’t keep my toes warm.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

Attachments:
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

RedWood put some socks on the feet!!!!

Ok, I’m new to this snow thing. It’s the next day and the sky is blue, but it is 33 deg. outside. How long before I can start again and not freeze my arse off? These open sandals that I wear on my feet, don’t keep my toes warm.

Well at least if you’re toes freeze, you shouldn’t feel anything if you drop something on your foot lol.

Hope you can get out there this afternoon.

Stupid question Mark, I know you are from California, and recently moved, I forgot to where. ,

Doobie

RedWood put some socks on the feet!!!!

My wife curses me when I wear socks in sandles around the house. Lol!

Mark, I know you are from California, and recently moved, I forgot to where. ,

I was wondering that too. In the mountains somewhere?

redwood
    Pro

Stupid question Mark, I know you are from California, and recently moved, I forgot to where.

Well I’m still in Calif., Pioneer to be exact, and I moved from one smaller mountain range to a larger one. I’m now located in the lower western region of the Sierra’s. I’m just off of Hwy 88, which leads to the Kirkwood Ski Resort, one of the top ski venues in the far Western United States.

Regarding the sandals, I’m diabetic and one of the down sides is that my feet swell and are always uncomfortable, especially in shoes.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

Doobie

Regarding the sandals, I’m diabetic and one of the down sides is that my feet swell and are always uncomfortable, especially in shoes.

Sorry to hear that Mark. Hope your management of it is working for you. It’s a tough change when people get it. Many are non-compliant and basically deny they have it. Power to ya Mark!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Around here when that happens I’d figure on July, What’s the elevation there?

redwood
    Pro

Sorry to hear that Mark. Hope your management of it is working for you. It’s a tough change when people get it. Many are non-compliant and basically deny they have it. Power to ya Mark!

I’m type2 and just try to manage my diet. I’m not denying I have it, but I seem to be low enough on the scale that I can somewhat control it, without too much change.

Around here when that happens I’d figure on July, What’s the elevation there?

I’m at around 3500+ feet. Where I used to live, we were at 2000′. It’s a little higher then I really was looking for, but the garage/workshop pulled me in. I guess I need to go down there and see if I need some auxiliary heat there.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

Stay warm Mark! Time for a heated jacket and maybe buy yourself some electric socks for underneath the sandals?

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

You know why they have a top ski resort close to you Mark?
    Lots of snow! ha ha

Doobie

Well I’m still in Calif., Pioneer to be exact,

I believe I found it here?

http://nortonsafe.search.ask.com/maps?q=pioneer%20california&geo=&prt=cr&o=apn10506&chn=&ver=

I’m at around 3500+ feet. Where I used to live, we were at 2000′. It’s a little higher then I really was looking for, but the garage/workshop pulled me in. I guess I need to go down there and see if I need some auxiliary heat there.

And get yourself a Bosch jacket too!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh ok at 3500′ ya got a good chance that’ll melt off anytime, I’m at 4500′ here and it could go either way. My summer hang out is at 6000′, When that happens up there it’ll stay LOL

Stupid question Mark, I know you are from California, and recently moved, I forgot to where.

Well I’m still in Calif., Pioneer to be exact, and I moved from one smaller mountain range to a larger one. I’m now located in the lower western region of the Sierra’s. I’m just off of Hwy 88, which leads to the Kirkwood Ski Resort, one of the top ski venues in the far Western United States.

Thanks Mark, I saw your signature, wasn’t sure if you had changed it.

Okay makes sense why the snow, looks like a beautiful spot,

I can relate on the shoes, I don’t have diabetes, but sure do hate narrow shoes / boots, I have a wide foot, and my feet are always hot, I often wear crocks or something very light and easily kicked off in the summer.

Glad to hear you are keeping control over that Mark, take care.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.484 seconds