dcsimg

New Sawsquatch blade ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kzcarp
    Pro

What is everyone using for 10 1/4 blades for this saw. The stock blade was terrifically underwhelming in terms of performance.
    All I’ve been able to find as an alternative is the Bigfoot blade. Anyone else using this blade ?

kevin

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I have the 10″ Milwaukee circular saw and that blade has performed well. I would look into their blades. In reality, any 10″ blade with a 5/8 arbor should work. I would look for a 30 to 40 tooth 10″ blade and try that.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

10 1/4″ falls into that specialty category that many manufacturers don’t make.

Tenryu would be a great choice. http://www.tenryu.com/10_14.htm

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

In reality, any 10″ blade with a 5/8 arbor should work.

Nope it needs the diamond knock out. I use the new old stock Big Foot blades. It is a 10¼” blade and I think the Big Foot blade is made by Tenryu.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i was a tester of hte sawsquatch on launch. your right the blade was a pc of crap. it warped far too easily being so thin. skil did acknowledge it very quickly via freud and there is a thicker blade on the sawsquatch now out of the package.

i believe atlas tool and machine has it

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

kzcarp
    Pro

i was a tester of hte sawsquatch on launch. your right the blade was a pc of crap. it warped far too easily being so thin. skil did acknowledge it very quickly via freud and there is a thicker blade on the sawsquatch now out of the package.

I have scoured the internet and unless Freud has changed the design of their blade without making a big fuss over it , the Bigfoot is the only other diamond arbor blade out there.

I do have to say that for being a specialty blade the price isn’t out of line. Bigfoot it is.

kevin

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

the Bigfoot is the only other diamond arbor blade out there.

Yes that is right, Also is the Tenryu blade. Tenryu makes the BigFoot blade.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

You can see the diamond knock here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.282 seconds