dcsimg

New Milwaukee Tools 2017

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 437 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

I came across these new Milwaukee snap off blade knives and absolutely love them. They are so much better than the others out there that I have tried.

What makes them different Lon?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

My Tick Tool Tracker I have been trying out is losing it’s battery rather fast. I’ve had it under a week and the charge is now 93%..?

A Working Pro since 2004

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

My Tick Tool Tracker I have been trying out is losing it’s battery rather fast. I’ve had it under a week and the charge is now 93%..?

I had no time yet to try out my two ticks. just too busy to play around with them haha. I won two myself from two instagram giveaways.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I had no time yet to try out my two ticks. just too busy to play around with them haha. I won two myself from two instagram giveaways.

Let me know if your having the same battery issue! I can’t see it lasting that long if I’ve lost so much of a charge.

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

What kindof battery do those ticks eat, button type?

So are they rechargeable? Or is it those little quarter like size batteries, if they are rechargeable, how and what do you do, hopefully you don’t have to remove those ticks to charge them

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

So are they rechargeable? Or is it those little quarter like size batteries, if they are rechargeable, how and what do you do, hopefully you don’t have to remove those ticks to charge them

I hadn’t even thought about battery life when I read about them. Less then a week and 93% isn’t that great at all.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Great questions, I have one of the ticks on the way from @austin so hopefully I’ll be able to provide some information as well.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Rumor has it Milwaukee may show a new double 18V battery table saw at the show on Wednesday. Lots of live feeds will be going out at the event.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I would be surprised if they didn’t. TTI is fighting hard to dominate the market, and they need a response to the flexvolt.

I would be surprised if they didn’t. TTI is fighting hard to dominate the market, and they need a response to the flexvolt.

Well it’s definitely going to be interesting,
    I have been seeing plenty of videos recently from Metabo as well, looking like it’s going to get very competitive in that cordless regards
    With the battery technology advancing rapidly, we should see plenty of options out there,

I’m just hoping Bosch can keep up with the pack

PI_Woodworker wrote:
    I came across these new Milwaukee snap off blade knives and absolutely love them. They are so much better than the others out there that I have tried.

What makes them different Lon?

They are sharper and stay that way. Mechanism to retract and push out the blade is very smooth too.

PI_Woodworker wrote:

Nice, are they selling at big box stores, is that the full size exacto or is it those small slim ones.

The one I am referring to is the 9mm with the precision cut blade. @jkirk, I thought this model was fairly new but perhaps not.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

m just hoping Bosch can keep up with the pack

They need to catch up before they can keep up. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Let me know if your having the same battery issue! I can’t see it lasting that long if I’ve lost so much of a charge.

yeah I sure will do. I haven’t even downloaded the app yet lol.

Milwaukee is definitely going big with all their current tools and upcoming tools. Some brands are just too slow for them…

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

What kindof battery do those ticks eat, button type?

Grabbed a pic.

A Working Pro since 2004

A work colleague was at summit tools Saturday, big three day Sale,
    He was looking to buy the grass trimmer, (sold out) but they had a tent set up (Milwaukee) they let him give it a try, he couldn’t believe that power it had,
    He mentioned to the Milwaukee people their, that they should make a cordless chainsaw, he was told it’s in the works,
    Just waiting approval
    He managed to walk away with some swag from Milwaukee, hat and t-shirt
    He is very impressed with his Milwaukee fuel tools he’s had for a few years now.
    Should be interesting to see what they announce on Wednesday? I think that’s the date.

Hangman
    Pro

Yep I seen them, got one of the new hammers at Home Depot!

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Attachments:
    Doobie

He mentioned to the Milwaukee people their, that they should make a cordless chainsaw, he was told it’s in the works,

Makita makes one. I just saw it an hour ago browsing online.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Heading to work now, but I’ll be watching here and on the instagram feed for the new tools being released today. Hopefully we see some awesome new tools

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

The new storage system looks really good

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 437 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.651 seconds