dcsimg

New Milwaukee Tools 2017

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 437 total)
  • Author
    kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I get the cult reference, I see guys on instagram posting pictures of the bags filled with cheap tools and bragging about how it’s the holy grail of toolbags.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, and then there’s the guys that are getting them for free, in exchange for posting them on there and then basically telling you that any else is just junk in comparison. I’m pretty sure they are made in China, like everything else.

Doobie

https://m.kmstools.com/milwaukee-48-pocket-ultimate-jobsite-backpack-138343. That’s the one I was looking at

At that price, have you compared it to a VETO Pro Pac? Their awesome from everything I’ve read, but pricey. But they may have a type that would suite your needs better.

https://www.atlas-machinery.com/brands/Veto-Pro-Pac.html

I thought about the veto, the backpack version is more than double the price of the Milwaukee. I’ll see how the milwaukee holds up for now. I can’t really justify spending $450+ on a tool bag unfortunately

Didn’t realize the unit was a backpack style and the comparible Veto would have been priced astronomically higher. Sorry bout that.

What about this one from Milwaukee Kyle. The model number is not identical, but it may be more or less the same.

https://www.elitetools.ca/en/product/jobsite-backpack-milwaukee-48-22-8200/?utm_source=mailing&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=winter-sale-on-milwaukee-makita-and-dewalt-selected-tools

@kswiss

Hangman
    Pro

Some guys on my jobsites would ruin my good tools, I leave most of those back in my workspace. Though it’s all about what one is most comfortable with, some cheap tools have a place.

Seen a few guys with the Veto Pro when I do rigging, the bags seem alright. Think they are 2X the price of Bucket Boss bags which I prefer. Again it’s all what you’re comfortable with, organization does aid workflow.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Well here it is, just loaded up most of my tools

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like it will hold a lot and be easier to carry than a traditional bag.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Looks like it will hold a lot and be easier to carry than a traditional bag.

It will definitely make a difference when I have to haul everything up the stairs. Also a lot of the places I’m working at have areas that are only accessible by ladder entry so it helps with that as well.

Doobie

Hope it works well for you Kyle!

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Hope it works well for you Kyle!

It seems pretty solid but we’ll see how it holds up for me

Looks great Kyle, one of the HVAC guys here have been using it for sometime now, loves it,

Doobie

It’s the weight that will kill a bag typically. Looks like you got a lot of heavy pieces you need to lug around.

Clev08
    Pro

Saw some new bolt cutters on instagram. Two of the models have extendable arms for better leverage.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s the weight that will kill a bag typically. Looks like you got a lot of heavy pieces you need to lug around.

It’s definitely a nice bag, but be really curious to see how it holds up to Kyle’s heavy weight and use. Mine’ll only see incidental use.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

It’s definitely a nice bag, but be really curious to see how it holds up to Kyle’s heavy weight and use. Mine’ll only see incidental use.

I’ve got the bag loaded up pretty heavy for sure. It definitely helps having the weight evenly distributed though. I had a really hard time carrying around tools in my old bag with just a single shoulder strap. Today I walked up 8 floors with the bag fully loaded and it actually wasn’t too bad, definitely easier walking on flat ground though. I’ll have to try to take a few tools out to cut down on weight but so far the straps and zippers seem to be very solid. I don’t know exactly how much it weighs with all my tools inside but I’d estimate around 40-50 pounds. I’ll get a proper measurement on weight when I get back home and throw it on the scale.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Two of the models have extendable arms for better leverage.

I like the idea about having extendable arms for more leverage. Nice idea.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

CB
    Spectator

Do love my Milwaukee 18V Caulk Gun it’s saved me bundles of cash on expensive Marine Adhesives.

How has the 18V caulk gun saved you bundles of cash on expensive marine adhesives?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Do love my Milwaukee 18V Caulk Gun it’s saved me bundles of cash on expensive Marine Adhesives.

How has the 18V caulk gun saved you bundles of cash on expensive marine adhesives?

This one had me confused too???

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

This one had me confused too???

Probably due to the automatic stop/reversal feature. Definitely saves a lot of product when you don’t have anything oozing out the end.

Hangman
    Pro

Yes the Milwaukee 18V Caulk Gun has an anti-drip reverse suction. When the adhesive cost over 15 Bucks a tube you don’t want half of it in a rag or paper towel.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Clev08
    Pro

Saw that Milwaukee has announced they will be making their own saw blades. I will definately be giving them a try when they come out in April.

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 437 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.899 seconds