dcsimg

New Milwaukee Tools 2017

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 437 total)
  • Author

I have the bosch finish nailer and am very happy with it.

The cordless or air?

Hangman
    Pro

Look at the Milwaukee 12V Brushless Circular Saw It’s a good looking tool. The first thing that strikes me after it being brushless, though the 5-3/8″ blade which is more for framing. The Bosch 12 Circular is 3-3/8″ and really is meant for sheet goods, wainscotting, and laminates. The Milwaukee looks like it has a great dust management port a top of the blade guard. On the Bosch the dust management connect attache in front of the blade, when hooked up to the hose it whistles slightly.

Think when we talk about regional market safety standard, the thum hold for the lower blade guard is father flimsy on the Bosch. It’s lighter weight tool and while not a deal breaker it broke off mine. Now I don’t throw the thing around and treat my tools well, it’s a shame though still works.

If I had a need the Milwaukee 12v model seems great, and has fetures worthy of consideration.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Attachments:
    Clev08
    Pro

Look at the Milwaukee 12V Brushless Circular Saw It’s a good looking tool. The first thing that strikes me after it being brushless, though the 5-3/8″ blade which is more for framing. The Bosch 12 Circular is 3-3/8″ and really is meant for sheet goods, wainscotting, and laminates. The Milwaukee looks like it has a great dust management port a top of the blade guard. On the Bosch the dust management connect attache in front of the blade, when hooked up to the hose it whistles slightly.

Think when we talk about regional market safety standard, the thum hold for the lower blade guard is father flimsy on the Bosch. It’s lighter weight tool and while not a deal breaker it broke off mine. Now I don’t throw the thing around and treat my tools well, it’s a shame though still works.

If I had a need the Milwaukee 12v model seems great, and has fetures worthy of consideration.

I would have to agree with you, I mean just the capacity difference on the Milwaukee is huge. The one thing I notice with my m12 tools is that they seem to have significantly more power on the higher capacity 3,4 and 6 Amp batteries than the compact ones.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I think I would just use one of my 6½” saw instead of packing an extra saw.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When I think cordless circ, I don’t think 12v. My m12 non-compact batteries hardly ever get used. These tools aren’t really all that compact once you throw the larger batteries in them. If it needs the larger batteries, I end up just grabbing the m18 version, and that’s how I buy now.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Interesting article on Milwaukee’s new framing hammer and how it compares with other makes.

https://homefixated.com/milwaukee-framing-hammer-review/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Interesting article on Milwaukee’s new framing hammer and how it compares with other makes.

Thanks for the interesting article Bill, I like the look of those new Milwaukee hammers.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well TTI not long ago bought out Hart Hammers so I guess they made a red one now.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Of all things to come out with, more screwdrivers is not what I expected. New design from Milwaukee received great review:

I saw that article as well and they do have some nice features. If they go on sale later in the year I may get them.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I wonder if Milwaukee will showcasing their new jigsaw at the WOC???

Hangman
    Pro

Really do enjoy all my Milwaukee hand tools, screwdrivers, knives, hammers, pliers and more. They really upped the game by rethinking multi-functionality & comfort!

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Of all things to come out with, more screwdrivers is not what I expected. New design from Milwaukee received great review: https://www.protoolreviews.com/tools/hand/drivers-wrenches/milwaukee-cushion-grip-screwdriver-set-review/35043/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=hand_pampering_screwdrivers_plus_the_latest_news_and_reviews_for_pros&utm_term=2018-01-25

Boy, I should show this article to my boss, he bought a whole bunch of cheap screwdrivers for the shop, some Stanley and some Mastercraft,
    These Milwaukee definitely look more superior to the ones that most people use, I still prefer my snap on ratcheting style

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Of all things to come out with, more screwdrivers is not what I expected. New design from Milwaukee received great review: https://www.protoolreviews.com/tools/hand/drivers-wrenches/milwaukee-cushion-grip-screwdriver-set-review/35043/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=hand_pampering_screwdrivers_plus_the_latest_news_and_reviews_for_pros&utm_term=2018-01-25

They look decent and have good features but if I were to spend that amount of cash on screwdrivers I’d opt for a set of Wiha or Wera or another industrial brand and possibly save money.

j

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Does Milwaukee Tools have a battery table saw out yet??

They do not have a table saw model corded or cordless.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Does anybody have a cordless table saw?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

DeWalt does.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DeWalt does.

So does metabo

I know that Milwaukee is going to be putting out a cordless chainsaw this year.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

DeWalt does.

So does metabo

I know that Milwaukee is going to be putting out a cordless chainsaw this year.

Metabo is slowly starting to make a bigger name for themselves. If they had a bigger lineup of tools that were readily available here I’d switch over for sure

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 437 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.729 seconds