dcsimg

New Milwaukee Tools 2017

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 437 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Honestly if you do enough stapling you absolutely can’t go wrong. Used it on two projects so it’s already paid for itself and I’m ready to staple more!

@Hangman

I am pretty sure your hand will thank you at the end of the day when you have to do a ton of stapling. What’s the runtime? Odd questions, but I am just curious…

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Hangman
    Pro

The runtime is something along the lines of 1200 staples per charge. Thus far I haven’t exhausted more than 1/2 the battery in a single day. Yes indeed it does aid in repetitive task fatigue, my hands are much happier.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

i havent seen them yet.. there was supposed to be 18 units shipped to the 3 stores in my area but someone prepaid for all of them so they never hit the shelf..

Is this Boxx stack something you are looking at getting?? I will pass because I have 2 DeWalt stacks and one Ridgid stack. If I could just get them all organized!!

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

I ordered a set of the new aviation snips today, 3 piece set, right, left, and straight. I do a lot of aluminum trim work so they will get a lot of use.

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Got a fuel drill and impact driver kit and the new stapler from HD. The drill is 1st generation fuel hammer. Much easier for small highly mobile installation kits than a rotary hammer or an 18v hammer drill which is collecting dust since it’s too large to fit in my small kits and not any fun to use when there’s a rotary hammer I can use instead. I almost waited for the gen 2 fuel which is about to be available since this one is so large. This one is almost 8” long. Same as most full size drills. It does fit better in small bags and drawers only because of the stick battery opposed to the wide 18v batteries. I’m sure I’ll have tool envy once the gen 2 fuel is available.

j

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My 12V soldering tool arrives today. Looking forward to it. Got my Milwaukee No Days Off hooded sweatshirt yesterday, this thing is heavy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

My 12V soldering tool arrives today. Looking forward to it. Got my Milwaukee No Days Off hooded sweatshirt yesterday, this thing is heavy.

Are those sweaters heated as well?

Hangman
    Pro

Wish I had need for one of those 12V soldering tools! Guess one nevre knows! Have a great old soldering gun my father used at work back in the 1960’s and it still works amazingly, looks like a ray gun!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Are those sweaters heated as well?

No the hooded sweatshirt is not heated but it has a nice rain and wind repellent coating. You can feel it when you touch the outside of the sweatshirt. It also has a zippered inside pocket although it is not that big.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Dang. Which store did you order from, and did you get kit or bare tool?

Got a fuel drill and impact driver kit and the new stapler from HD. The drill is 1st generation fuel hammer. Much easier for small highly mobile installation kits than a rotary hammer or an 18v hammer drill which is collecting dust since it’s too large to fit in my small kits and not any fun to use when there’s a rotary hammer I can use instead. I almost waited for the gen 2 fuel which is about to be available since this one is so large. This one is almost 8” long. Same as most full size drills. It does fit better in small bags and drawers only because of the stick battery opposed to the wide 18v batteries. I’m sure I’ll have tool envy once the gen 2 fuel is available.

Congratulations, that’s a good kit, they have been using them here for a while now in the electricians that is.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wish I had need for one of those 12V soldering tools

I don’t do much soldering but now that the cord is cut it will be a lot easier. One thing for sure the tool heats up in under 10 sec. That’s nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The company has been buying into the Milwaukee platform for over a year now,
    The good thing about them is, they have the cordless ratchet, plus the multi Bay chargers.
    This is a picture from the charging stations on test site.

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Congratulations, that’s a good kit, they have been using them here for a while now in the electricians that is.

Thanks,
    Milwaukee in general is pretty popular here in Dallas as well with electricians. I think it’s the lightning bolt in the logo. All of the milwaukee tools I’ve use have seemed great. I think that about every professional brand, though. I even liked the corded milwaukee drill (no clutch) that broke my hand in the ‘90s when it bound drilling a doorknob hole, lol.

j

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The company has been buying into the Milwaukee platform for over a year now,
    The good thing about them is, they have the cordless ratchet, plus the multi Bay chargers.

Dang that’s a lot of chargers!

Hangman
    Pro

That definitely makes one consider what’s possible! Maybe I do need to get into soldering things, have a Dewalt heat gun!

@Boschmanbrian
    that’s a great powerstation the set up on your job site!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man I guess you guys are really into the Milwaukee line and use a lot of batteries.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks,
    Milwaukee in general is pretty popular here in Dallas as well with electricians. I think it’s the lightning bolt in the logo. All of the milwaukee tools I’ve use have seemed great. I think that about every professional brand, though. I even liked the corded milwaukee drill (no clutch) that broke my hand in the ‘90s when it bound drilling a doorknob hole, lol.

They definitely make some great tools,
    My buddy who is a plumber just burnt his easily over 15 year old sawzall, he pretty much beat the carp out of it lol

And my old partner in the reno business we had, he had the heavy duty corded hammer drill, we used it for mixing epoxy for tiling and all kinds of grout

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

I ordered a set of the new aviation snips today, 3 piece set, right, left, and straight. I do a lot of aluminum trim work so they will get a lot of use.

You should be glad that you don’t have their old style… While I like them their locking mechanism is terrible.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I was wondering you guys that love the Red&Black so much???? What does Milwaukee have for a jig saw? I guess being a newer tool company you have to go with out some tools.

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 437 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.712 seconds