dcsimg

New Milwaukee Tools 2017

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 437 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thinking about getting the Milwaukee rechargeable headlight. Looks like it could be powerful enough, but the ones i have bought so far have come up short.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i recieved a couple of the 16 ft wideblade tapes earlier this year.. their not bad but not great. last week the hook on one of them bent severaly.. .throwing off measurements by 3/16″

im still waiting to see packouts here locally,, home depot was supposed to get 18 units of the 3 pc stack for the entire region… someone paid for them online before they even landed thouhg… i talked to the rep about it in store and he said maybe by january they will have some units.. problem is they exceded the initial reaction 10 fold and they cant keep up the production of them to meet the demand

besides that, still waiting to see red sticks here. also im looking forward to seeing the new 7 1/4″ brushles mitre saw

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Thinking about getting the Milwaukee rechargeable headlight. Looks like it could be powerful enough, but the ones i have bought so far have come up short.

do you own any other milwaukee lights or would this be your first step into their “light” line?

I am thinking about their flashlights. the M12 or the USB-lithium model

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

do you own any other milwaukee lights or would this be your first step into their “light” line?

My first step for Milwaukee lighting. I have only Bosch now. Does Bosch make a headlight?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Just returned to my previous line of work, aircraft simulation,
    I have my old skil 1/4 drive ratchet out,I found out that the guys have asked my boss to buy them a few Milwaukee 1/4 and 3/8 ratchets,
    Looking forward to using them on some of our builds, guess once they start buying into the 12 volt system, they will go all out and get the drills and impacts and other stuff, lights and so on.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

My first step for Milwaukee lighting. I have only Bosch now. Does Bosch make a headlight?

Sort of yes. I’ll post a picture of that one later on. I have to find it first haha

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Sort of yes. I’ll post a picture of that one later on. I have to find it first haha

@theamcguy

There you go Bill haha. We actually purchased this one couple days ago from Marshalls.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Hangman
    Pro

While I’m a diehard Bosch guy my love for tools goes further. Been Loving the Milwaukee 12V Cordless Stapler and the new 700 Lumens Flashlight. The Stapler is so ergonomic and reduces repeated task fatigue associated with prolonged usage. It’s a hit on the jobsite everyone wants to borrow the thing, can’t say I blame them “Go buy your own buddy!”

Here’s some beading for a set for the Johnson & Johnson Scientific Achievement Awards.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Attachments:
    WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Has anyone tried out TTIs Red&Black rolling boxx set up called the PackOut???? It looks nice and has a big price tag on it.

https://www.protoolreviews.com/toolboxes-storage/milwaukee-packout-modular-storage-system/31976/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=southwire_at_stafda_2017_plus_the_latest_news_and_reviews_for_pros&utm_term=2017-11-23

From the reviews I’ve seen its a hit.

I’ve looked a few times at HD here and haven’t seen any parts of it in display though. I wouldn’t mind taking a closer look at it in person.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

and the new 700 Lumens Flashlight

@Hangman

how do you like that flashlight? I was debating buying that one or the USB-Lithium flashlight. I believe that one has less lumens.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Hangman
    Pro

Yes the 700 Lumens USB Rechargeable Flashlight, it’s great for a swiveling belt holster. While I love the FLA12V units they are rather bulky with a full toolbelt. Really love the Milwaukee Searchlight design also to be honest…can never have too much light!

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

While I’m a diehard Bosch guy my love for tools goes further. Been Loving the Milwaukee 12V Cordless Stapler

I like my new Milwaukee 12V stapler too. You can’t feel bad about buying a Milwaukee if Bosch doesn’t make it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Yes the 700 Lumens USB Rechargeable Flashlight, it’s great for a swiveling belt holster. While I love the FLA12V units they are rather bulky with a full toolbelt. Really love the Milwaukee Searchlight design also to be honest…can never have too much light!

I just checked it again. the M12 flashlight has 800 lumens and the USB Lithium Flashlight 700 lumens. I would like to get both to test them out which works best around here or which one suits best for my needs.
    The USB model (2110-21) runs around 69 bucks and the M12 (48-11-2440) 149 with charger and a battery.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

While I’m a diehard Bosch guy my love for tools goes further. Been Loving the Milwaukee 12V Cordless Stapler and the new 700 Lumens Flashlight. The Stapler is so ergonomic and reduces repeated task fatigue associated with prolonged usage. It’s a hit on the jobsite everyone wants to borrow the thing, can’t say I blame them “Go buy your own buddy!”

Here’s some beading for a set for the Johnson & Johnson Scientific Achievement Awards.

I think I am about to go buy my own stapler.
    HD has some good deals going right now for m12 kits with a free stapler. Was already about to buy a m12 fuel hammer drill kit they have for 99. The stapler is 99 but if I buy a hammer drill and impact kit for 199 i get a free stapler… I am a Bosch guy too but I have a whole bunch of battery platforms. I rarely use hammer drills and prefer to go with a rotary hammer but am about to travel for work and will neeed to do a few minor masonry holes. I’m using it as an excuse not to bring my bosch rotary hammer or my bosch 18v hammer drill which only gets used for ⅛” holes. Also an excuse to buy more tools. The m12 would be better for my compact mobile kit that I fly with.

j

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Has anyone tried out TTIs Red&Black rolling boxx set up called the PackOut???? It looks nice and has a big price tag on it.

https://www.protoolreviews.com/toolboxes-storage/milwaukee-packout-modular-storage-system/31976/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=southwire_at_stafda_2017_plus_the_latest_news_and_reviews_for_pros&utm_term=2017-11-23

From the reviews I’ve seen its a hit.

I’ve looked a few times at HD here and haven’t seen any parts of it in display though. I wouldn’t mind taking a closer look at it in person.

Yes I see lots of tradesmen and contractors are getting. The reports are all good.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My new Milwaukee hooded No Days Off sweatshirt will be tomorrow. This thing is heavy duty and water repellent to boot. Another BF deal $20 off with free shipping.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Very true, can never have enough lights.
    Going to have to have a look at those lights, hopefully they have them at home depot.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i havent seen them yet.. there was supposed to be 18 units shipped to the 3 stores in my area but someone prepaid for all of them so they never hit the shelf.. from what im told it wont be til late december early january until my hd can get units again do to supply and demand..

my brothers in arms at toolbox buzz have them and love them so far

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Hangman
    Pro

Honestly if you do enough stapling you absolutely can’t go wrong. Used it on two projects so it’s already paid for itself and I’m ready to staple more!

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 437 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.699 seconds