dcsimg

"New" eBay Paslode Nail Gun.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

I posted the other day about HD dropping their price just after I had purchased on on eBay. I got the nail gun in the mail today. I couldn’t be happier. Other than a little bit of worn paint on the nose piece you couldn’t tell it wasn’t new. Everything there and in perfect shape. It also came with two fuel canisters. One full and one about 1/2 to 3/4 full. If you are careful you can still get good deals on eBay.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good deal Jerry, Like I said before, I do Ebay quite a bit and have had pretty good luck with it. You just have to be careful, I always look over the feedback of the seller and how many items they’ve sold and how long they’ve been a member.

I am always somewhat giddy with joy when UPS comes with a package… even though most of the time I know what is inside, there is something about getting boxes in the mail that brings me some momentary happiness

John S

woodman_412

I agree John, it’s always exciting when the UPS or Purolator truck shows up in the driveway. I always know that when it’s UPS it’s something from Bosch and when it’s Purolator it’s something from Blaklader 🙂

Dan

danpattison.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

true dan. the stuff i get through concord comes through puro as well

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Congrats on getting a deal Jerry. A friend of mine wasn’t so lucky with the Paslode he got on ebay !

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is a thrill to see that big brown truck stop out in front, He’s been here so often we’re on a first name basis LOL. Oh Yeah, He has three daughters he takes care of and is divorced and ………LOL 🙂

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

The UPS and FedEx drivers are afraid of my dog ! I gave them the OK to just sign for me when needed and leave the package on my porch 😉

I liked eBay when it used to be all bidding on everything it was a lot more exciting.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Marc wrote:I liked eBay when it used to be all bidding on everything it was a lot more exciting.

It was exciting.. especially if you were the seller ! Just watching the bids grow beyond what you expected was a rush !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.367 seconds