dcsimg

New Dewalt T Stak Cart #DWS 17888

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

Another photo of mine….

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

I’m sorry, I’m having trouble getting my photos to upload. I’ll keep working on it.

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

OK, here’s another try…

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

And another view….

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

A front view of MY cart loaded…

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

A side view of MY cart loaded…

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

And a final view of the rear of MY cart loaded…

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

Sorry about the multiple posts with only 1 photo in them. I’m still trying to learn how to do things and that’s the only way I could get them to upload!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I like those boxxes and wondered if the DeWalt screw boxxes snapped on to of them?? These?

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry about the multiple posts with only 1 photo in them. I’m still trying to learn how to do things and that’s the only way I could get them to upload!

I really like the idea you’ve came up with here, I was thinking of doing something very similar with the L-boxes and cart..

No sweat @hdpro! Love the work you did to make your own model. Sounds like the price may be more reasonable considering the fact that for many pros, it is just as easy to save the time and hassle and just buy it ready to use.

one thing you could try next time is to post the one picture, edit the post, and add another pic… repeat. But not a big deal! I know posting pics can get tricky here at BTP sometimes.

John S

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

So what is it that you used for the base with the wheels? Looks like some form of luggage cart. How high is the handle?

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

I used the following cart from HF. I replaced the casters on it with 8″ larger wheels on the rear and upgraded swivel fasteners on the front. The overall handle height is about 40″ which is good for my height.

http://www.harborfreight.com/19-in-x-29-in-folding-platform-truck-68895.html

Attachments:
    hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

I like those boxxes and wondered if the DeWalt screw boxxes snapped on to of them?? These?

The dewalt screw boxes look like the t-stak boxes. Unfortunately, while they will lock to each other, they do not lock to the t-stak’s. That has been a big complaint. Perhaps that’s why they came out with a t-stak that is similar.

The first pic is of the Dewalt DWST14825 Deep Pro Organizer with Metal Latch.

The second pic is of the DEWALT DWST17805 TSTAK Organizer with Clear Lid.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

So how many lines does DeWalt have right now for their boxes? Are they just going to keep going until they get some thing right? Seems like a waste having different systems that don’t work with each other.

The first pic is of the Dewalt DWST14825 Deep Pro Organizer with Metal Latch.

The second pic is of the DEWALT DWST17805 TSTAK Organizer with Clear Lid.

Man that is a bummer – I am with Sven… I really wish they would not have so many different lines and would make everything more modular… Though it is great they have a few different systems it is a bummer that the systems don’t work together :\

John S

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

Unless I am missing something, I’m not sure why people keep co plaining about them having so many systems. As far as I know they only have the 2 systems. The Tough boxxes – geared to heavy construction and exterior contractors, and T-Staks – geared to remodelers.

I agree it would be nice if some of the things integrated together like the storage containers.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Do the tough boxxes stack?

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

@nyx

From the Manufacturer
    The DEWALT Tough System allows any professional to build the storage option that fits their needs. Technicians, electricians and contractors can all use different combinations, eliminating the need for multiple storage boxes spread throughout the jobsite or workshop. This system offers contractors a means of organizing, sorting and transporting their tools and materials from one jobsite to the next. Tough System units can be stacked and locked together or the can be attached to the L-Carrier (DWST08210) for easy transport. The DWST08203 medium case is sized perfectly for larger power tools, and also includes a deep removable tray designed to fit a cordless tool battery and charger. It also features an integrated water seal for tool and material protection from rain, snow and other weather elements. A central locking mechanism allows the stand-alone storage cases to securely attach to the carrier for easy transport. For jobsite security, padlock eyes permit locking of the stand-alone units. The DEWALT Tough System is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Do the tough boxxes stack?

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

good deal, thanks.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.342 seconds