dcsimg

New Dewalt T Stak Cart #DWS 17888

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

Anybody gotten wind of this cart being available yet? It was supposed to hit this month. Retail is supposed to be around $140.

Attachments:

Nope but I would bet Bosch will come out with something similar. Looks nice for handling their boxes.

That seems kind of steep for the tstak line, everything else in that line is reasonably priced except that. I love my tstaks but I don’t see myself buying that.

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

Yeah, that’s what was kind of thinking. That was a retail price I saw on a tool store website, but it said not in stock / available yet. I’ve seen no official pricing from Dewalt yet.

I have a couple trolleys for my t-stak’s, but they are only great when you’re on a flat surface. When I first bought into the t-stak’s, I got a couple of those small folding handcarts and used straps with them. It worked, but just barely and not great. I’d like to try the new cart. Hope it comes out soon at a reasonable price!

This looks a lot similar to festool – and it would be nice to see Sortimo imitate it!! Though I am not sure of the benefits of it over the l-cart currently out other than offering four wheels (so perhaps more control?)

John S

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

It’s about time they had one for the T-STAK line. I hadn’t heard about it, but I think it’s pretty necessary if you’re mobile and using T-STAK, in fact I bet a lot of guys went to the tough boxx’s because that wasn’t available.

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

A cordless cart. What will they think of next ?

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

That price tag seems high

SamM
    Pro

140 seems steep for a handcart, but it’s less than LV wants for either of the Tanos handcarts.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I wonder what the weight limit is on that?

Resident Sign Guy

redwood
    Pro

That cart is cheaper then the Toughbox cart.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

redwood
    Pro

The Tstak does have a reasonalble priced dolly that the boxes hook to. Not to good for stairs of rough terrain though.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Attachments:
    svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I think that Festool got it right combining a cart and dolly into one contraption, but you can’t beat the Bosch for the amount of room it takes on when folded down. It would be nice though if there was a more positive grip on L-boxxes with it.

From the pic posted, I don’t know about that TSTAK cart. The base of it look like it may have a lot of give.

From the pic posted, I don’t know about that TSTAK cart. The base of it look like it may have a lot of give.

Yeah the base does look a little bit less robust than the Festool… but the TSTAK cart shouldn’t be expected to carry a ton of weight since it isn’t pretending to be part of the tough box line

John S

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

I think that Festool got it right combining a cart and dolly into one contraption, but you can’t beat the Bosch for the amount of room it takes on when folded down. It would be nice though if there was a more positive grip on L-boxxes with it.

Hmm – I might have to get one of these and see if I can fashion my 3d printer clips to it. I never liked the bungee cord way of securing the L-BOXXs.

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

The Tstak does have a reasonalble priced dolly that the boxes hook to. Not to good for stairs of rough terrain though.

They call those trolleys. Part #dws17889. I have 2 of them. They’re great on level surfaces, but I want something I can load up and take into houses.

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

I wonder what the weight limit is on that?

I’ve been trying to find some specs on it but there’s nothing available online yet.

Sorry, I messed up the part numbers

Trolley is dwst 17889

Cart is dwst 17888

Maybe I’ll have to try calling Dewalt directly for info.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Finally one with the clips to lock into, I wonder why Bosch doesn’t do that

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I got the big once a year sale coming up at Slims and I hope to load up on the T-Task and T-Boxxes and a T-Boxx cart.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

looks like it could be flimsy but i guess it has to be pretty solid for the weight its carrying.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.595 seconds