dcsimg

New Construction Job Management Software Post

This topic contains 35 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  utopia78 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Unfortunately, I haven’t played with it enough to come up with an opinion. It is hard, because being undecided, I don’t feel like putting information in it, then quickbooks, or the current system I have. Need to play with it more before my trial ends.

staker
    Pro

Be interesting to hear what everyone thinks.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Anybody give this software a try?

A Working Pro since 2004

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I signed up for the trial, the only chance I had to play with it was on my tablet and it didn’t work too well for that. I think that my month membership is probably up as well. I have been so busy I just couldn’t get the time to sit down and play with it. Kind of sucks to be honest, I was looking forward to playing with it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wow great “price” for a lifetime subscription.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I played around with it some and it is nice software but just a bit more than I need being primarily a one man show. If I still ran a couple crews it would be a different story.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

bump – just wanted to see if anyone else had tried this software since it is offered as a reward also.

I signed up for the trial, the only chance I had to play with it was on my tablet and it didn’t work too well for that. I think that my month membership is probably up as well. I have been so busy I just couldn’t get the time to sit down and play with it. Kind of sucks to be honest, I was looking forward to playing with it.

Maybe you can request another months trial?

A Working Pro since 2004

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

bump – just wanted to see if anyone else had tried this software since it is offered as a reward also.

Maybe you can request another months trial?

That is an idea, but I would like to be able to use the trial fully to come to some kind of conclusion. Right now I am down a worker so I have to go out on jobs. Takes away all of my office time. I am so far behind with work right now it drives me crazy.

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

I am not sure how customer service works with this software but I have tried to get the 30 day trial two times now and nothing. I clicked on the link the other day and their site was not working/found.
    Anyone know if they are still going? I would like to try it, but……

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Lets try and tag @tracylcoburn. She the rep for the software. You could also email her tracy@its-dispatch.com. I would be interested in you thoughts since I didn’t get a chance to properly take the software for a spin. Signed up and then got swamped with work.

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

I still have not heard anything after requesting a demo on their site two times now. Most sites have a download page to try the demo, seems easier and more user friendly.

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I still have not heard anything after requesting a demo on their site two times now. Most sites have a download page to try the demo, seems easier and more user friendly.

Are you talking about the 30 day trial?

Hopefully you hear back soon from them .

Always willing to learn .

If you guys are still having issues, contact Jim via email / PM – he was obviously in contact with them to be able to make the relationship with BTP possible, so he can likely be of help.

John S

It actually sound interesting.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

If anyone is still looking for a good CMS here is quite a few names of the top ones being used now.

Projectmates, Co-Construct, Procore, e-Builder, Buildertrend, B2W Software, Project Doc-Control, E Sub Builts by Subs, HCSS, Aconex, PASKR

A Working Pro since 2004

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.468 seconds