dcsimg

New Construction Job Management Software Post

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Not sure how all of you manage your business, but we have reviewed a piece of software that is specifically designed to help the smaller contractor keep track of quotes, customers, job details, hours and more.

If you struggle with keeping up to date on things such as billing and getting quotes back to customers, then this may be the software you need to help run your business more smoothly.

Right now they are offering a 30 day free trial, so you can test it out.

We have also added it to the prize/awards list for 125,000 points. This is for a lifetime subscription, normally it is $49 a month.

Love to see a few of you give it a spin and see if it is something that makes your business run better.

Here’s the link to the post: http://bethepro.com/new-construction-job-management-software/

Cheers,

jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@bethepro Will give it a spin Jim and see what the interface and such is like. I’ve been looking for a all-in-one application since I use multiple apps to keep track in the past.

A Working Pro since 2004

RyanF
    Pro

Certainly piques my interest. I’ll give it a whirl on the trial. $49.00 is a pretty steep price per month. Having said that, if it proves to be worth it, then 125,000 points for a lifetime subscription is a hell of a value.

Wow, if somebody ends up really liking the system then the lifetime membership seems like a no brainer! It will be interesting to hear what some of you guys think about the software!

John S

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

Wow, if somebody ends up really liking the system then the lifetime membership seems like a no brainer! It will be interesting to hear what some of you guys think about the software!

That’s a great deal.

Bert

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I think I’ll take a look at the trial as well. Nothing to loose!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

EDITED

A Working Pro since 2004

Hello! It’s Tracy from Blue Collar Software. Thank-you for your interest in the 30 Day Trial. I have corrected the issue with the log in with regards to the credit card. Please go ahead and try again at your convenience.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Hello! It’s Tracy from Blue Collar Software. Thank-you for your interest in the 30 Day Trial. I have corrected the issue with the log in with regards to the credit card. Please go ahead and try again at your convenience.

Thanks very much!!!

A Working Pro since 2004

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Sounds intriguing. I will have to take a look at it.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Sounds interesting. I may have to take a look at it this winter when things slow down a little. It would be great to find something to halp run jobs better.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I will definitely be taking a look at this software. Thanks BTP and Blue Collar!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Looks like great software! I will be interested to hear how others like it.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

This looks interesting, and a lifetime deal for 125,000 points seems like a steal.

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

This looks interesting, and a lifetime deal for 125,000 points seems like a steal.

It does, hope there are still some left when I get the points together, and I hope it is before the end of the trial if I like it. Just signed up, but didn’t get the email yet. See what happens in the morning. Thank you @bethepro and @tracylcoburn

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I signed up and got my e-mail already. I took a quick look at the software and I will say that I am definitely going to give it a harder look. Like I said, I took a real quick look at the software, I am hoping to to take a more in depth look this weekend.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Hello Svensshutters,

I am not sure why you didn’t get your email. I do see your account was set up. Maybe the email went to a spam folder. In the meantime, I am going to send you an email with your log in details.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Got signed up thanks to Tracy. Not to impressed with the tablet interface right now, but I just started to play around with it.

Anything new on this?

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I have played around with the software – it is a nice program, well played out and easy to navigate.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.707 seconds