dcsimg

NEW BTP Tester's Club

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

We’re excited to announce the pre-release of our BTP Tester’s Club! This is an opportunity available exclusively to forum members. We know each of you has experience with various tools and construction products, so we want to give you the opportunity to share your expertise and thoughts with other pros and potentially product managers and engineers.

You can learn more and sign-up at http://bethepro.com/btp-testers-club/.

We wanted to get it up and running so you all can be the first to sign-up. We will continue to tweak it in the coming weeks.

If you know if any pros who’d like to join, tell them to register for the forum and then have them sign-up for the BTP Tester’s Club.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Aaron

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Thanks Aaron and all the sponsors! What a great opportunity.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

This is awesome, Aaron. Looking forward to seeing reviews and things from whoever is picked.

Orange County, CA

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow this is really cool, It’s not everyday ya get to test a tool. Great idea

redwood
    Pro

Wow again, this seems like a great opportunity to do some good and help our new tool cravings.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

I love this idea and am eager to hear the results of the different things you ask your testers to try out! This is a great way to get new tools into the hands of potential customers and get live feedback from them!

John S

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

thanks Aaron, this is great.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Aaron, for those who are DIY’ers, what is our value to the testing club and are those who construction is not their primary trade allowed to signup? The form to signup is geared towards and assumes you have a trade and work with materials regularly. I figured i would ask before i signup, even though i would like to. Thanks

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Super cool Aaron! This looks like it will be a super cool opportunity.

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Aaron, for those who are DIY’ers, what is our value to the testing club and are those who construction is not their primary trade allowed to signup? The form to signup is geared towards and assumes you have a trade and work with materials regularly. I figured i would ask before i signup, even though i would like to. Thanks

You can still sign up. In the last text box you can just fill it out and explain what you’re interested in and have done before.

Aaron

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Thanks Aaron. I hope I can help Bosch with this. It is neat being in on the ground floor on some things.

Thanks Aaron. I hope I can help Bosch with this. It is neat being in on the ground floor on some things.

My thoughts exactly. Looking forward to contributing.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Thanks for the opportunity Aaron. I look forward to helping Bosch out with testing.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I’m excited. Signing up now!

Thatkid
    Pro

This looks great I signed up a little bit ago

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

I really look forward to helping out Bosch in this tester’s club. Time to give back to a great company that’s given so much to me. Thanks, Aaron, Kevin and all who are making this possible! 🙂

Pat

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

This is awesome Aaron, thank you.

BTW, if we filled out the box, but forgot a thing or two to add is that a big deal?

CrpntrFeak
    Pro
    Globe, AZ

All signed up! It is always great to have a real working relationship with companies who listen and care about what people, who are using their products, think.

This looks like a fantastic opportunity, exciting.

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Sweet, I signed up as well…what a cool opportunity.

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘NEW BTP Tester's Club’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.479 seconds