dcsimg

New Bosch Tools Added Or Removed From The Redemption List

This topic contains 963 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  hojo04 2 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 964 total)
  • Author

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Hi Pro’s.

The new Bosch Tools have been added! Based on your suggestions and input we have updated the Points Redemption Tools list.  Hope you all are earning points by participating in the forums and brining in new people so we can send you these great new Bosch tools.

We love sending you new Bosch tools whenever we can so keep the points rolling and the requests coming in.  If you think of it, we also love it when you send us (or post to YouTube) “opening” videos.  They seem to be really popular and it only takes a second to do as most smartphones have an almost automated way of posting videos to YouTube.

Here you go.  I look forward to adding more new Bosch tools and more Partner items as they become available.
    <h2>New Bosch Tools Added</h2>
    Item ID Description
    GLM 15 – GLM 15 50ft (15m) Laser Dist. Measurer  <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(22,370 Points)</span>

HDH181XBL – 18V Brute Tough™ Hammer Drill Driver Bare Tool w/ L-Boxx 2 <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(94,000 Points)</span>

DDH181XBL – 18V Brute Tough™ Drill/Driver Bare Tool w/ L-Boxx 2 with Active Response Technology <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(85,000 Points)</span>

FL12 – FL12 12V Max 10x LED Worklight <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(23,000 Points)</span>

BAT612 – 18V Lithium-Ion SlimPack Battery (2.0 Ah) <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(28,250 Points)</span>

PSJ120-102 – 12V Max Heated Jacket Kit w/ (1) 2.0Ah Battery, Charger & Holster <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(89,500 Points)</span>

1033VSR – 1/2″ High Speed Drill w/ Keyed Chuck (8.0 Amp) <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(104,250 Points)</span>

BHB120 – 12V Max Heated Jacket – Battery Holster/Backup <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(17,500 Points)  <span style=”color: #808080;”>NOTE:  This is just the holster, not the battery as well.</span></span>

TC10-07 – Wet Tile/Stone Saw & Folding Stand <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>(395,750 Points)</span>

We removed the quantities since it was not accurate. Just follow the points redemption guidelines and if we are out of something then we will let you know. But it is my understanding (from the Tool Gods) we have everything you see there in stock.

The partner items are something that we will keep quantity on as they only give us so many to share with you – and this is something I am working on improving.

Love to get your feedback on the new Bosch Tool additions.

Cheers,

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

@bethelro

Awesome!! I’m happy I requested the tile saw before the updated list so you were able to add it. My request is in for it!

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Yup, got it in just under the wire.

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Yup, got it in just under the wire.

Jim

Lucky me! You can check out some of the tile work I’ve been doing in my kitchen threads and bath threads Jim!
    I’ll be happily doing them with the Bosch saw soon I hope!

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Great Additions, things keep getting better and better.

Nice touch, thank you

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Easton, Pa

Great additions !

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

New items to choose from on the list. Win!

Bert

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Some nice stuff added thanks.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

That is really great news , thank you !!

ProTom
    Pro
    Cadillac, MI

Thank you and always good to get a larger selection.

Thanks for the tool List addition’s .

Always willing to learn .

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Nice job, only have a moment to pop in tonight but I’m loving the new additions to the list. Things are looking great around here!

A Working Pro since 2004

Awesome additions @bethepro! Thank you!!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Nice job, only have a moment to pop in tonight but I’m loving the new additions to the list. Things are looking great around here!

Nice thing to pop in and see.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Thanks for adding to the list. I’ve got tons of tools, but there is always something on my wish list!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

monman1
    Pro

Some great new tools on the list, Thank you bethepro!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

kzcarp
    Pro

Way cool. I hadn’t checked out the list in a while. Lots of shiny things on there to distract me from that tile saw. Thanks for paying attention to all the requests

kevin

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wow some nice additions. Thank you for the update.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

Thanks. now if I can keep from pulling the trigger on the little laser measurer until I get enough points and get some boots ordered, I’ll be doing good.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 964 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 5.193 seconds