dcsimg

New Bosch Tools Added Or Removed From The Redemption List Part 2

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Looks like the 10″ Glide is still available too. As mine is being shipped out.

My 10 inch Glide arrived this afternoon.

Hey, that’s great Greg. Congratz? What made you decide on the 10in versus the 12in Glide?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Hey, that’s great Greg. Congratz? What made you decide on the 10in versus the 12in Glide?

Thanks! I just felt I didn’t have a need for a bigger saw. Plus I have older 10 inch saw blades I can use for doing rough cuts. No need add another blade size to the mix.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Thanks! I just felt I didn’t have a need for a bigger saw. Plus I have older 10 inch saw blades I can use for doing rough cuts. No need add another blade size to the mix.

That’s exactly why I got the 10 vs the 12 too. That and it is slightly (very slightly, lol) lighter – which I am so thankful for now that I’m carrying it around so much!

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

That’s exactly why I got the 10 vs the 12 too. That and it is slightly (very slightly, lol) lighter – which I am so thankful for now that I’m carrying it around so much!

I never thought about the weight really. But it is a good point.
    I would have picked the 8 inch Miter saw if was Glide. As still have my old 10 miter saw.

Greg

Doobie

Fair enough.

I would have picked the 8 inch Miter saw if was Glide.

At that size I’d go for a cordless nowadays.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

GTokley wrote:
    Doobie wrote:
    GTokley wrote:
    GTokley wrote:

Fair enough.

GTokley wrote:
    I would have picked the 8 inch Miter saw if was Glide.

At that size I’d go for a cordless nowadays.

Cordless would be really nice to have. I wanted the Glide to save on space in my workshop. I really don’t have a need for cordless miter saw as I do for other cordless tools I have.

Greg

I found out that the 12v 4.0ah BAT420 is not longer available and the 6.0ah replacement is not on the list.

I found out that the 12v 4.0ah BAT420 is not longer available and the 6.0ah replacement is not on the list.

That’s to bad ,
    Hopefully with the changes they seem to be working on here for the site , they hopefully update the prize list. I’m looking for a deals on the 3 and 6 amp batteries for the 12 volt tools.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.503 seconds