dcsimg

New Bosch REAXX Table Saw Video

Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author

Well that’s disappointing. I’m not overly impressed with the power of the 4100 to be honest. It’s good most of the time, but it’s not happy when cutting 8/4 maple…not at all.

On what blade? Mine is fine on 8/4 maple, but really hates 12/4 Birch.

I seriously doubt that the 4100 was designed to be cutting 12/4 birch. Just not enough horse power under the hood.

No doubt, but it gets the job done eventually

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

well I guess that just shows that bosch needs to incorporate the reaxx in to a cabinet saw with more juice, they have the interest.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Well that’s disappointing. I’m not overly impressed with the power of the 4100 to be honest. It’s good most of the time, but it’s not happy when cutting 8/4 maple…not at all.

On what blade? Mine is fine on 8/4 maple, but really hates 12/4 Birch.

24t Freud Industrial rip blade and a 30t glue line Freud Industrial. It just bogs down unless the feed rate is extremely slow…and when the feed rate is that slow with maple, you get burn marks.

I toss blades into the sharpening pile when most guys would keep on using them too…so they are plenty sharp.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

well I guess that just shows that bosch needs to incorporate the reaxx in to a cabinet saw with more juice, they have the interest.

I think it has to do with the reaxx mechanism, there have to be comprimises between power and the ability to retract. I am sure future generations will up the power.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.409 seconds