dcsimg

New Bosch ProCore 18V batteries

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I haven’t seen this thread before – and I had no idea about the new 21700’s…that’s awesome! Do we know yet when the new higher Ah Core batteries will be available here?

I don’t want to give any hopes, so I will just throw this stuff into the room
    In germany the new core generation should hit the market sometimes this year, actually september. I assume NA will see this 3 to 4 month later.
    Perhaps for world of concrete?

I look forward seeing this. Thanks!

Greg

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I haven’t seen this thread before – and I had no idea about the new 21700’s…that’s awesome! Do we know yet when the new higher Ah Core batteries will be available here?

I don’t want to give any hopes, so I will just throw this stuff into the room
    In germany the new core generation should hit the market sometimes this year, actually september. I assume NA will see this 3 to 4 month later.
    Perhaps for world of concrete?

I look forward seeing this. Thanks!

I do know that Bosch Germany has certain month in the year when they release new tools and here in the states it’s way different lol

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I do know that Bosch Germany has certain month in the year when they release new tools and here in the states it’s way different lol

That’s for sure. Bosch was on a kind of schedule but lately they just release the tool when it shows up. You can kind of count on the June and October time frame for Father’s day and again for Christmas.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

That’s for sure. Bosch was on a kind of schedule but lately they just release the tool when it shows up. You can kind of count on the June and October time frame for Father’s day and again for Christmas.

That’s sounds good, gives me enough time to feed the piggies and get them ready lol

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

That’s sounds good, gives me enough time to feed the piggies and get them ready lol

Sounds about right. They should be ready for market in the fall.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Found this 4.0 at Lowe’s last week. It has a row of 5, 21700 cells. Offered as a solo option and an option paired with a multi volt charger for 18v and 12v.

j

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Found this 4.0 at Lowe’s last week. It has a row of 5, 21700 cells. Offered as a solo option and an option paired with a multi volt charger for 18v and 12v.

I got a CORE 4ah as well. That’s a pos charger lol
    Use a BC1880 for proper charging

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Lol, you’re right. I didn’t research the charger until it was too late. It came with a $20 premium. I’m still debating whether to return the kit and just get the bare battery. I’ve wasted $20 on worse things but I’m just wondering if I’ll ever actually use it.

j

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

My local WoodCraft store has a “BOSCH 18V TOOL BODY SUPER DEAL!
    Buy One Tool Body-YES BUY ONE!
    Get A FREE 6.3ah Battery & Charger!”
    going on now. I will go down and see what the tool choice are.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Lol, you’re right. I didn’t research the charger until it was too late. It came with a $20 premium. I’m still debating whether to return the kit and just get the bare battery. I’ve wasted $20 on worse things but I’m just wondering if I’ll ever actually use it.

It’s 120 for the kit right? it’s not too bad actually.
    For 20 bucks extra it doesn’t hurt. You can still use it for the older 18V bats and 12V bats. It’s a space saver tho instead of having a charging for both bat lines

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

My local WoodCraft store has a “BOSCH 18V TOOL BODY SUPER DEAL!
    Buy One Tool Body-YES BUY ONE!
    Get A FREE 6.3ah Battery & Charger!”
    going on now. I will go down and see what the tool choice are.

Pretty cool promo…I also recently saw, I believe from slimpowertools a bosch cooler and few weeks ago a Bosch JBL radio

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Congratulations, that new core battery doesn’t look that much bigger, for the bonus power, definitely looking forward to hearing more about them,

Yeah that charger really doesn’t interest me, too slow.
    I wonder why they decided to do that,

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Congratulations, that new core battery doesn’t look that much bigger, for the bonus power, definitely looking forward to hearing more about them,

size-wise it’s right between a regular 2ah and a regular 4ah battery

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I really like the size of the new CORE 4.0Ah battery. Really will make the 18V tools a bit lighter with more power.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yes, I saw your video on Instagram last night, great comparison, thanks.
    Would be interested to see how the runtime compare to the regular 4 ah battery against the new core 4 ah, obviously must have more power to.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Definitely looking forward to the new line of Core offerings. Nice to have some lighter weight options and some heavier brute power ones, too.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I really like the size of the new CORE 4.0Ah battery. Really will make the 18V tools a bit lighter with more power.

the new CORE18V 4ah battery weighs only 515g, the standard 4.0 Ah (BAT620) weighs 600g, and the CORE18V 6.3ah weighs 800g

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Definitely looking forward to the new line of Core offerings. Nice to have some lighter weight options and some heavier brute power ones, too.

I am looking forward to this too. I agree too.

Greg

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Yes, I saw your video on Instagram last night, great comparison, thanks.
    Would be interested to see how the runtime compare to the regular 4 ah battery against the new core 4 ah, obviously must have more power to.

I’ll be doing some testing over the next few weeks

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

the new CORE18V 4ah battery weighs only 515g, the standard 4.0 Ah (BAT620) weighs 600g, and the CORE18V 6.3ah weighs 800g

Thank you for the info. How does the new CORE 4.0Ah battery compare in weight to the old 2.5Ah battery?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.604 seconds