dcsimg

New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews

Viewing 3 posts - 1,001 through 1,003 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

was at home depot today checking out the hoodys with @utopia78 and after his story of breaking one in a day, it makes me steer away from the hoody.

How did he break the hoodie ?

thats a good question, @utopia78, can you tell us how it stopped working after day one?

Sorry missed the question.

It was my first heated of any sort wearable. I was sooo excited, maybe it was a dud but it started acting up after a few hours. The front button would not work properly. Then it quickly went to being a useless button before the end of the shift. Was really disappointed and looked like a trekkie always tapping my front chest.

A Working Pro since 2004

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Is there a V2 to this. I checked google but my google ninja skills aren’t up to par?

Going to grab a second Bosch Heated Jacket. My used one will turn into a pure work jacket and the new one into nights out on the town.

A Working Pro since 2004

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there a V2 to this. I checked google but my google ninja skills aren’t up to par?

Going to grab a second Bosch Heated Jacket. My used one will turn into a pure work jacket and the new one into nights out on the town.

I don’t think there is so I’ll start a new one

Viewing 3 posts - 1,001 through 1,003 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.350 seconds