dcsimg

New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author

Just picked up the heated jacket. Decided on Amazon because of a good price and a liberal return policy. XL fits well (maybe a bit short) on my 6’3 260 frame

Not the best weather to test it in, but sure warms up fast. Will do a Canadian review once the weather turns, with maybe a monthly update. I’m sure it’s amazing for October, but what about February? Can I add a north face layer above it and not need a real winter coat?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Just picked up the heated jacket. Decided on Amazon because of a good price and a liberal return policy. XL fits well (maybe a bit short) on my 6’3 260 frame

Not the best weather to test it in, but sure warms up fast. Will do a Canadian review once the weather turns, with maybe a monthly update. I’m sure it’s amazing for October, but what about February? Can I add a north face layer above it and not need a real winter coat?

lol if we do a Canadian meet up in the winter, we’ll all have the jacket.

Excellent, now I can come by for a fitting before I order mine lol.
    If you don’t mind me asking, what is the price approximately, and does it come with the battery and holster.

If you don’t mind me asking, what is the price approximately, and does it come with the battery and holster.

About 250, and 1 2.0ah battery and the holster – charged my ipad with it yesterday, so I will be benefiting even in the off season

About 250, and 1 2.0ah battery and the holster – charged my ipad with it yesterday, so I will be benefiting even in the off season

250 tax and transportation included, that is good. For sure, it’s win win with the holster / charger

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Have anyone noticed that Milwaukee jackets have been promoted in Home Depot greatly ?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Have anyone noticed that Milwaukee jackets have been promoted in Home Depot greatly ?

Yah i have noticed that, the last few years its all about the milwaukee line of heated clothing. I was close to buying one before I found out bosch had one.

Doobie

Saw one just the other day in the clearance section at HD. Not sure why it was there, but it was. Did not notice any on the shelves, but then again wasn’t looking either.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

They did the same last Christmas.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

They did the same last Christmas.

Really ? I think I might not paid attention to them last year.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I know last year the hoodies were on display in several HD’s I went too.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

too bad bosch doesn’t have the hoodys, as I am really interested in the hoodys.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I have never known Milwaukee sells heated hoodie before you mention that.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have a Milwaukee hoodie. It is very nice and they are washable.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’ve never gotten a good close look at the hoody, but how are the wires held one in front and one in the back?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Being washable is my biggest draw to the Milwaukee hoodie. Well that and being a little more casual.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

The hoodie finally in my local Home Depot store; it is lighter than the heated jacket.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

was at home depot today checking out the hoodys with @utopia78 and after his story of breaking one in a day, it makes me steer away from the hoody.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

was at home depot today checking out the hoodys with @utopia78 and after his story of breaking one in a day, it makes me steer away from the hoody.

How did he break the hoodie ?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

How did he break the hoodie ?

thats a good question, @utopia78, can you tell us how it stopped working after day one?

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.931 seconds