dcsimg

New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I would like to try one on and see how they fit.

Even in the stores they are not on the rack but in a sealed box. The Bosch site under specs for the jacket has the jacket length and sleeve length listed for the size selected.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jaydee
    Pro
    Spencer, Ma., happy 2015

may need one soon.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I would like to try one on and see how they fit.

Even in the stores they are not on the rack but in a sealed box. The Bosch site under specs for the jacket has the jacket length and sleeve length listed for the size selected.

A sealed box huh? Never stopped me before!

may need one soon.

@jaydee

What the F? Tell me this isn’t your view right now?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

jaydee
    Pro
    Spencer, Ma., happy 2015

soon.

@jaydee

What the F? Tell me this isn’t your view right now?

Not yet, but it coming….
    those are last years winter photos.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Winter is fun, can’t wait. :p

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I may opt for one of these as well. The older I get, the less I can tolerate Winter.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

What do you guys usually do in winter time ?

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Ski as much as I can.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Ski as much as I can.

snowboard when I can, snow shoe, and many other winter activities. I usually just layer up and if it gets really cold i’ll bring one of those chemical heater packets I get from costco, but the jacket will help.

Ski as much as I can.

snowboard when I can, snow shoe, and many other winter activities. I usually just layer up and if it gets really cold i’ll bring one of those chemical heater packets I get from costco, but the jacket will help.

We complain – unless there’s a yank in earshot. Then we drop to t-shirts and talk about how nice it is

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Ski as much as I can.

We complain – unless there’s a yank in earshot. Then we drop to t-shirts and talk about how nice it is

lol that was me in Hong kong when I visited. its the middle of november every native person in HK had frigging down winter jackets and everything, it was maybe 15 celsius and i was still walking around with my t-shirt and jeans, people probably thought I was poor and couldn’t afford a jacket.

Doobie

Shovel snow! 😈

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Ski as much as I can.

Bah, snowboarders. :p

Ski as much as I can.

Now, now… if not for snowboarders sitting around being obstacles, I would get bored when I have to ski through the beginner slopes with family

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Ski as much as I can.

Now, now… if not for snowboarders sitting around being obstacles, I would get bored when I have to ski through the beginner slopes with family

Hehehe. For anyone who doesn’t know, there used to be rivalry between skiers and snowboarders when the latter was relatively new. Now it’s mostly jokes.

jaydee
    Pro
    Spencer, Ma., happy 2015

plow a parking lot where all the car owners carries a gun……

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

may need one soon.

I think I’ll hold out as long as I can and just deal with it.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

may need one soon.

I think I’ll hold out as long as I can and just deal with it.

forgive my ignorance but you guys don’t get snow.

Ski as much as I can.

lol i used to ski till i found snowboarding, and I met my wife snowboarding like 10 years ago. I must of impressed her with my falling down skills

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

lol i used to ski till i found snowboarding, and I met my wife snowboarding like 10 years ago. I must of impressed her with my falling down skills

I keep meaning to learn to snowboard too, but keep putting it off because I need to work on my skiing. I’m a late starter though, only been doing it for 8 years.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

plow a parking lot where all the car owners carries a gun……

Good group to make friends with…just don’t ding a car!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.917 seconds