dcsimg

New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

The USB charger got me thinking, why not make the jacket capable of running on the fat max 4.0 AH battery. Heck you could charge your I Pad while staying warm for a full day. Maybe that is already in the works…?

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Just got my jacket today. Looking it over, it is a very good looking jacket. The Bosch logo is discreet enough that you could wear it anywhere. Tha color and logo look very formal. The heating elements and wires are barely noticlble in the fabric.

Thanks for the quick thoughts Kurt! Glad to know it looks formal enough to wear and look professional. This jacket looks like it has great potential. I wonder if bosch has other heated jackets/hoodies in the works similar to milwaukees….

I am also curious how the bosch jacket ‘compares’ to milwaukees various offerings

John S

Jason, a bigger heavier battery may be a nuisance to have to carry around in your coat versus a lighter smaller battery.

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

Jason, a bigger heavier battery may be a nuisance to have to carry around in your coat versus a lighter smaller battery.

I was thinking about that Lon, I just wonder if someone was to be going to be sitting in a tree stand hunting a large battery may come in handy. The 12V does seem to get a pretty good run time though for a short hunt.

Yes…I believe it does, which is super cool.

Orange County, CA

I mean – a bigger heavier battery is about the size of my wallet when it is full of receipts and whatnot haha

John S

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

I mean – a bigger heavier battery is about the size of my wallet when it is full of receipts and whatnot haha

I like that you say full of receipts John, that reminds me of my wallet, No cash just receipts.

I think that the USB charging adapter for both 12V and 18V is a must.

I always carry a bag of gear with me to the deer blind. I take a total of 3 12v and I am fine for the entire day. The bigger battery may get uncomfortable because of shape and size so I don’t bother with the bigger 12v.

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

Lon, do you keep your jacket heated all day when you on the hunt? Or does it get too hot after a while?

With 3 heat settings I keep it low until I feel a little chill and then I up the setting. Also late in the day as it gets colder, I will go to the high setting.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

The USB charger is a great idea. Why not? You are already carying around a high capacity battery pack!

sweet deal, i like that.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

The USB charger got me thinking, why not make the jacket capable of running on the fat max 4.0 AH battery. Heck you could charge your I Pad while staying warm for a full day. Maybe that is already in the works…?

It’s like carrying a brick in your pocket; anywhere you put that thing, you’re going to feel that extra weight pulling down.

FLAUER
    Pro
    MENOMONEE FALLS, WI

Just received this sweet heated jacket in the mail! Much more heavy duty than I imagined, but light. Battery does not feel like a brick, but know its there. Like the weather protected phone pocket and that your USB cord can “snake” into both pockets.
    Ready to try it out on this damp cool day!
    Left hand zipper.

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

Looking forward to hearing how you like the jacket Brendon. How is the fit?

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

left hand zipper?!?!?! now i really need one. being a lefty and all

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Isn,t a right handed zipper for women ?

FLAUER
    Pro
    MENOMONEE FALLS, WI

Its an XL and a wee big, but i don’t think I would like a large. The phone pocket could be a little larger. I run a Life Proof case and it does fit, but snug when charging. Also, the charger has a “USB ON” button that has to be pushed every time you plug into it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Depends on which side of the zipper yer on John LOL, All I know is women zippers are opposite, That idea was invented by a man for us men. Makes it easier for us to unzip them 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jason, Lon. Are yours left handed zippers too? Seems weird they would do that, Unless Brendan got a womens or something

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.411 seconds