dcsimg

New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews

• This topic has 1,002 replies, 59 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, that would be sweet Nyx!

So many great ideas in this thread. Wonder what else we can think of. Accessories maybe for use with usb charger, emergency flash light or LEDs on jacket for roadside, etc

Some nice ideas, I believe the jacket does have some reflective material. kinda where the upper sleeves attach

i’m still wondering why we dont have any screwdriver bit sets on the list – seems pretty common and probably go through them often.

We use to on the last list, I am surprised they didn’t add more on this list. I’m thinking that one they had before became discontinued

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

So would a 12v 4Ah stress the heating coils more or effect power surge for cell attachment? Does using 4Ah void warranty ?

A Working Pro since 2004

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

So would a 12v 4Ah stress the heating coils more or effect power surge for cell attachment? Does using 4Ah void warranty ?

Now there is a good question. Would the higher Ah have an affect?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m going to get the wife one for Christmas. She sits in the unheated garage and smokes. Should keep her warm.

Wow I wonder why she does it like that?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Now there is a good question. Would the higher Ah have an affect?

That has me thinking. I have the Milwaukee heated jacket and I am wondering if Red makes a higher ah battery?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Yeah, I was dreaming of the jacket last night lol

A Working Pro since 2004

Voltage is what matters. Amp hours is a measure of capacity. In other words how long the battery can keep feeding power at nominal voltage.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

I’m going to get the wife one for Christmas. She sits in the unheated garage and smokes. Should keep her warm.

what are you asking?

Also, FYI: if you look up the Bosch heated jacket link on Bosch’s website, it says it includes the BHB120 (beltclip\USB charging adapter).

From the site… (package includes)
    PSJ120 12V Max Heated Jacket
    BHB120 Battery Holster/Controller

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

if you look up the Bosch heated jacket link on Bosch’s website, it says it includes the BHB120 (beltclip\USB charging adapter).

Yes, and it works pretty great for giving your phone a quick charge. I find that when using the charger and jacket the battery life if significantly less (obviously).

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

She no allowed to smoke in the house. No smoky around the kiddies, luckily she does it willingly, nothing we have to argue about. I would like it if they grow up and don’t smoke.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe she’s trying to get warm LOL, but I wonder how he puts her out 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also, FYI: if you look up the Bosch heated jacket link on Bosch’s website, it says it includes the BHB120 (beltclip\USB charging adapter).

Yeah it does, I posted that on the previous page LOL.

Also, UPS says I’m getting a package from Bosch today YIPPEE!! I’m thinking it must be the jacket. Wish I was home dang it

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Voltage is what matters. Amp hours is a measure of capacity. In other words how long the battery can keep feeding power at nominal voltage.

Thanks, that answers a lot for me. So would it be double the amount of time of a 2Ah?

if you look up the Bosch heated jacket link on Bosch’s website, it says it includes the BHB120 (beltclip\USB charging adapter).

Yes, and it works pretty great for giving your phone a quick charge. I find that when using the charger and jacket the battery life if significantly less (obviously).

Missed this somehow.. That’s great! Maybe I need more than 2 12v batteries then. :S

Also, UPS says I’m getting a package from Bosch today YIPPEE!! I’m thinking it must be the jacket. Wish I was home dang it

Yipeeeeee! W00t! Awesome Dabbs! Good timing, at least here in the T-Dot. Getting cool in the mornings. Maybe I’ll be getting an email shortly?

A Working Pro since 2004

Anonymous
    Inactive

PaulRoberts wrote:
    Thanks, that answers a lot for me. So would it be double the amount of time of a 2Ah?

This is a great explanation, I’ve always thought that was correct. It’s weird though cuz some tests we’ve had on here claim the 4.0 puts out more power, Like in a drill but I’ve never agreed with it. I guess it’s because the 4.0 produces 12v longer compared to a 2.0, But one of the tests were with two freshly charged batteries and the difference was immediate.

Either way it’s assuring me that rigging up a ciggy plug directly to the cord on the jacket should be fine.Do you concur? @PaulRoberts

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Good question @Dabbs! I’m still asking the question if using the 4Ah voids the warranty or can be used with the Bosch Jacket @bethepro

A Working Pro since 2004

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good question @Dabbs! I’m still asking the question if using the 4Ah voids the warranty or can be used with the Bosch Jacket @bethepro

I’m sure it wouldn’t have anything to do with the warranty, you’ll be fine. 12v is 12v, You could use the 1.3ah too if ya wanted to

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Alright, just didn’t want to use something not meant for it. Never heard it mentioned anywhere so had to be wary.

A Working Pro since 2004

Anonymous
    Inactive

I understand, kinda like my idea of plugging it into a ciggy lighter LOL. One thing with it that really worries me is it wouldn’t always be putting out 12v exactly, It could be a bit more. I need to put a meter on the Bosch battery and see what it does, Then decide if I need to incorporate a voltage regulator somehow

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I thi k we need to start a where’s Boyd now thread. I thought you were home for the winter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I thi k we need to start a where’s Boyd now thread. I thought you were home for the winter.

Hahaha nope not home yet but it’s getting close, Sometime next week I’ll close up camp. My jacket will be here tonight so I’ll get to test it out……IF it fits, If not I’ll just have to put it back in the box to exchange it..Or give it to Ron 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.650 seconds