dcsimg

New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews

• This topic has 1,002 replies, 59 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

$45 for that belt clip – not as cheap as i thought it would be. but it works with the 4Ah battery too.

I just looked it up and it says the ‘All metal holster/backup belt clip’ IS included. And I’ll bet we could order any off of the list and they do have the new Ladies versions out now so if any of yous are thinking of getting one for the lady there ya go. I may have Xmas covered now LOL

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

$45 for that belt clip

Chachiiiing, they are proud of that clip that’s for sure.

it’s accessories like this that are like moneymakers for companies i think. Little trinkets that probably cost $3 to make + a huge markup because they know we want the little goodies to sweeten our large purchases.

Anonymous
    Inactive

$45 for that belt clip

Chachiiiing, they are proud of that clip that’s for sure.

it’s accessories like this that are like moneymakers for companies i think. Little trinkets that probably cost $3 to make + a huge markup because they know we want the little goodies to sweeten our large purchases.

Boy ain’t that the truth, But honestly I don’t see a reason to have another adapter. Except if ya lose it or something, Ouch!!

The adapter also has the USB port on it which allows the battery to double duty as a phone charger. A key feature for me.

Never paid this much for a jacket, but I am so close to pulling the plug on this. Really wished there was a place closer to try one on.

I reaaaaallly wished there was a place close by to try one on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The adapter also has the USB port on it which allows the battery to double duty as a phone charger. A key feature for me.

Yeah I really think that’ll come in handy as well, Especially with these new smartphones that hardly last a full day

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Impressive indeed.

I’m impressed.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

$45 for that belt clip – not as cheap as i thought it would be. but it works with the 4Ah battery too.

I just looked it up and it says the ‘All metal holster/backup belt clip’ IS included. And I’ll bet we could order any off of the list and they do have the new Ladies versions out now so if any of yous are thinking of getting one for the lady there ya go. I may have Xmas covered now LOL

This would be a great gift for the GF or loved one!

A Working Pro since 2004

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

This would be a great gift for the GF or loved one!

I’m going to get the wife one for Christmas. She sits in the unheated garage and smokes. Should keep her warm.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I reaaaaallly wished there was a place close by to try one on.

This would be nice. Is there a way to see who actually has heated jackets on hand?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@BeThePro Any chance you could add product # BHB120 to the rewards list if it is possible? Its the 12V Max Battery Holster/Controller for the Bosch Jackets.

(me) crossing fingers

A Working Pro since 2004

Anonymous
    Inactive

@BeThePro Any chance you could add product # BHB120 to the rewards list if it is possible? Its the 12V Max Battery Holster/Controller for the Bosch Jackets.

(me) crossing fingers

Did you get your jacket today?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Nope, Jenny said about 3-4 weeks so I figure another 2-3 weeks and I can start getting excited 🙂

A Working Pro since 2004

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nope, Jenny said about 3-4 weeks so I figure another 2-3 weeks and I can start getting excited :)

Oh ok, I thought someone posted they were getting it today and they just ordered it last week. That must not have been you, Sorry, I’ll back read to see if I can find who that was for us

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Is there any chance that anyone has the Milwaukee heated jacket and the Bosch? I would love to know if there’s any way I could use the Milwaukee power unit and battery with the Bosch jacket. Apparently you can do this back and forth with the DeWalt and Milwaukee, I Would way rather have the Bosch jacket but I have so many Milwaukee batteries on the 12v that It would kill me to have to buy more for the Bosch jacket.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there any chance that anyone has the Milwaukee heated jacket and the Bosch? I would love to know if there’s any way I could use the Milwaukee power unit and battery with the Bosch jacket. Apparently you can do this back and forth with the DeWalt and Milwaukee, I Would way rather have the Bosch jacket but I have so many Milwaukee batteries on the 12v that It would kill me to have to buy more for the Bosch jacket.

Neat idea, I don’t know how the others hook the battery to the jacket but IF it’s the same type of little plug I don’t see why it wouldn’t work, And besides that I’ll bet ya could come up with some plug adapters to convert whatever they use to the Bosch jacket

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Any chance you could add product # BHB120 to the rewards list if it is possible? Its the 12V Max Battery Holster/Controller for the Bosch Jackets.

this would be pretty neat to have added to the list – hopefully they can work something out.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Yeah, that would be sweet Nyx!

So many great ideas in this thread. Wonder what else we can think of. Accessories maybe for use with usb charger, emergency flash light or LEDs on jacket for roadside, etc

A Working Pro since 2004

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

i’m still wondering why we dont have any screwdriver bit sets on the list – seems pretty common and probably go through them often.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.649 seconds