dcsimg

New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews

• This topic has 1,002 replies, 59 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Impressive indeed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I ordered the Large size @dabbs

Hope it fits ok, we will see in a few weeks.

That’s the same size I ordered

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kewl, I guess the 4 Ah would last a lot longer though. I could be a good spare for those really tough winter days.

Has anyone actually tried using a 4 Ah battery? You, @PI_Woodworker

I thought I might try a 4.0 too……But not in the jacket pocket, I was thinking maybe it has a chance by using the belt clip??? No? Yes?

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Kewl, I guess the 4 Ah would last a lot longer though. I could be a good spare for those really tough winter days.

I thought I might try a 4.0 too……But not in the jacket pocket, I was thinking maybe it has a chance by using the belt clip??? No? Yes?

I don’t see why that would not work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Or even get an extension cord for it and set the 4.0 battery next to me in the RZR

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Or even get an extension cord for it and set the 4.0 battery next to me in the RZR

I thought you were just going to plug it into the RAZR?

Anonymous
    Inactive

That may happen too, Once I get it and figure out just how much watts/amps it draws and the same stuff on the batteries also I’ll try that if I think it’ll be ok

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I can’t see it being more than 5a. But then again, it is making heat, so maybe the watts are going to kill it.

If you don’t have to carry it, the 4.0 amp is the way to go.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

That may happen too, Once I get it and figure out just how much watts/amps it draws and the same stuff on the batteries also I’ll try that if I think it’ll be ok

Biggest problem with using the RZR is it has such a poor charging system. With a stereo and lights it might not have enough left to power a jacket.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Thing’s would be so much simpler if Bosch would just come out with a 12 v car attachment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Biggest problem with using the RZR is it has such a poor charging system. With a stereo and lights it might not have enough left to power a jacket.

Uh oh, Is that right? I haven’t had an issue with it powering what I have extra on it yet. but I bet I am pushing it

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

If you don’t have to carry it, the 4.0 amp is the way to go.

I guess if you had a tool belt you could have it in there also.

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s a good idea.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

That’s a good idea.

Boyd doesn’t have a tool belt though, at least not on his RAZR.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

$45 for that belt clip – not as cheap as i thought it would be. but it works with the 4Ah battery too.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

That’s kewl Nyx, thanks for checking that out. So I wonder how much longer a 4Ah would last or what the exact benefits would be?

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

$45 for that belt clip

Chachiiiing, they are proud of that clip that’s for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Anonymous
    Inactive

$45 for that belt clip – not as cheap as i thought it would be. but it works with the 4Ah battery too.

Holy crap that’s not any fun, doesn’t the jacket come with one? I better go see what I’m exactly getting

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Thing’s would be so much simpler if Bosch would just come out with a 12 v car attachment.

That is one of the reasons I plan on getting the Milwaukee jacket – the 12v car attachment. I want the jacket for cold weather riding and it would simpler to plug the jacket into the cigarette lighter on the motorcycle than it would be to carry a couple batteries.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.043 seconds