dcsimg

New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author

Yes, based on what you have wrote before, we are probably twins except you would be the better looking one. 🙂

I think I would get one if I could try it on. Have a hard time with shoes and jackets on fit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine’s on it’s way, I got the confirm from Jenny today. I guess I better get my 12v batteries charged up

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

With the weather they are predicting, I may have to break mine out. It is way to early for that.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Mine’s on it’s way, I got the confirm from Jenny today. I guess I better get my 12v batteries charged up

Sweet deal. I keep wondering if I should use my points and get the jacket plus battery and charger but I keep talking myself out of it. Not sure why lol

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Well that was fast. Jenny is on the ball lately.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Jenny is on the ball lately.

yep, she seems to be kickin it into high gear.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sweet deal. I keep wondering if I should use my points and get the jacket plus battery and charger but I keep talking myself out of it. Not sure why lol

I’ve had my eye on them for a long time and just needed other things first. And the adapter will be handy even in the summer to charge up the phones and MP3 players or whatever, I guess it has a belt clip too so ya wouldn’t need to be near a car or house to charge something if yer out and about. I like that portability feature

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Me too! Going to be fun trying this out!

Jenny is on the ball lately.

yep, she seems to be kickin it into high gear.

100% agree my friend!

Love the charging feature for us Techies @Dabbs

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s great. I hope it fits good.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I hope it fits as well. I have been eyeballing them. Need to make it my next purchase. I wish I could find a store here to try one on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dabbs wrote:
    Me too! Going to be fun trying this out!

Oh cool you have one coming too, What size did you order?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I ordered the Large size @dabbs

Hope it fits ok, we will see in a few weeks.

A Working Pro since 2004

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

12V Max 4.0 Ah Lithium-ion Battery – would this battery work on the jacket?

A Working Pro since 2004

It should but it gets ackward with the form factor of the battery. The 2 Ah battery fits much better.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Kewl, I guess the 4 Ah would last a lot longer though. I could be a good spare for those really tough winter days.

Has anyone actually tried using a 4 Ah battery? You, @PI_Woodworker

A Working Pro since 2004

I have a Milwaukee coat and use the 2.0 Ah batteries @Utopia78. My acid test for the coat has been wearing it deer hunting or ice fishing where I expect to be out the whole day. I will go through 3 of the batteries and remain toasty. I simply put the extras in my pack (deer hunting) or in the car for ice fishing and make the swaps. The 4.0 Ah would work but would jab you in the back because of the larger rectangular bottom. Thus I don’t use that size.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Wow, they work that well eh? Ice fishing? lol I’m really stoked to get it now! I have two batteries and hope one can always be charging since I’m normally close to power.

A Working Pro since 2004

My acid test for the coat has been wearing it deer hunting or ice fishing where I expect to be out the whole day. I will go through 3 of the batteries and remain toasty.

Wow that is not too bad for the whole day… Were you wearing many additional layers to your jacket or was your heated jacket the main one?

John S

Wow that is not too bad for the whole day… Were you wearing many additional layers to your jacket or was your heated jacket the main one?

Polypro top and long sleeve t over that, then just the coat. I was plenty warm that way.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.400 seconds