dcsimg

New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews

• This topic has 1,002 replies, 59 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author

Milwaukee, WI

I had gotten the jacket just in time for the weather to turn cold last year. The jacket is windproof and water proof in so much as I can tell. Dirt and water can be wiped off easily. After a hard season it looks as sharp as it did the day I got it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Milwaukee, WI

I had gotten the jacket just in time for the weather to turn cold last year. The jacket is windproof and water proof in so much as I can tell. Dirt and water can be wiped off easily. After a hard season it looks as sharp as it did the day I got it.

Wow this is so good to know, thanks

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Milwaukee, WI

Wow this is so good to know, thanks

Thanx. I think that is a place that one may need something like that.

Milwaukee: 2013-2014 is ranked as the 10th coldest winter on record to date with an average temperature of 16.6 degrees.

If that wasn’t a good winter to test a jacket, then I dont known what would be.

Did you guys notice the reflective patches that are worked into the design? They come in handy on short winter days.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Milwaukee, WI

This is a good little testimonial about the jacket. Thanks. I’m always hearing about the cold WI winters.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Milwaukee, WI

Thanks for the insight in the jacket. Good to know.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

For those days in HI when it gets down to 75 degrees. Sorry Dirty I just had too. 🙂

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

For those days in HI when it gets down to 75 degrees. Sorry Dirty I just had too. :-)

Hey now we have some cold spots ya know.

Dirty

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

But the question would be, how often you get up there?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hey now we have some cold spots ya know.

I know all to well Hawaii’s cold spots, like the PTA on the big island. That is one cold place year around. Come down off the volcano and you are back in the tropics.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

But the question would be, how often you get up there?

Oh only once in a blue moon.

Dirty

Anonymous
    Inactive

Milwaukee: 2013-2014 is ranked as the 10th coldest winter on record to date with an average temperature of 16.6 degrees.

If that wasn’t a good winter to test a jacket, then I dont known what would be.

Did you guys notice the reflective patches that are worked into the design? They come in handy on short winter days.

dang, I wonder how my state ranked. I ordered the jacket yesterday WooHoo!! I can’t wait to get it cuz it’s starting to turn cold here too

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

We were like 5th or 6th in Minnesota for the most days that the temperature dipped below zero. The most days belo zero since the 1880’s

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I ordered the jacket yesterday WooHoo!! I can’t wait to get it cuz it’s starting to turn cold here too

Good deal, looking forward to your thoughts on sizing.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

I ordered the jacket yesterday WooHoo!! I can’t wait to get it cuz it’s starting to turn cold here too

Good deal, looking forward to your thoughts on sizing.

yeah i’m interested to hear about the sizing too, i’ve heard mixed reviews that they run small and others say they run big. see what you think.

I was able to get over to the store this morning that carries the Bosch coats. I currently have the Milwaukee in 2XL. It fits fine. Other coats I wear an XL or 2XL. I tried on the Bosch 2XL and it was quite snug and not comfortable because of that. In am 5′ 9″, 245 (too many lbs I know) and take shirts with 34″ sleeves. The sleeves were too long for me also. It appears to me that you need to be slimmer than I to get a good fit.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

@PI_Woodworker – so the sleeves were long but the waist and chest were snug?

Correct and the sleeves were not necessarily loose either. Perhaps the theory is close to the body to get maximum warmth from the battery. The way it is cut, Milwaukee will be my choice.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was able to get over to the store this morning that carries the Bosch coats. I currently have the Milwaukee in 2XL. It fits fine. Other coats I wear an XL or 2XL. I tried on the Bosch 2XL and it was quite snug and not comfortable because of that. In am 5′ 9″, 245 (too many lbs I know) and take shirts with 34″ sleeves. The sleeves were too long for me also. It appears to me that you need to be slimmer than I to get a good fit.

*sigh* That’s disappointing dang it. Although we aren’t the same size so it’s still up for a crap shoot for me.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

That’s what I was afraid of. I have broad shoulders, and short arms. Doesn’t sound like it will fit me ether.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.387 seconds