dcsimg

New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews

• This topic has 1,002 replies, 59 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author

Sorry to say that my sizing trip for Friday will be delayed a week. I will report in next Friday and Saturday.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I typically wear a 2xl and the 2xl jacket I have fits well. Very similar to other 2xl jackets I have.

Thanks Kurt that helps. I wish that I could find a dealer here to try one on.

As much as I like the concept of these Bosch jackets – and will likely get drawn into getting one eventually – I am saddened at the prospects of actually needing them. Cold is coming too fast for me 🙁

Aside from needing to generally order up one size, how is the length of the jacket? Is it “short” as it comes down to the waist or is it a little bit longer? Seems like the trend of a lot of winter jackets like these like to be really short in length, which is not something I am a huge fan of.

John S

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Will be there be a version 2 of this jacket offered this up coming year? Should I redeem now or wait and see if a new jacket comes out closer to winter? Hmmm… The decisions 😀

A Working Pro since 2004

I have the jacket and would recomend buying a size larger than you normally do. If it ends up being loose it will allow you to wear layers without becoming to tight.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

It is adjustable but not sure if it is with drawstring. Here’s a blurb from the Bosch site: •High quality water and wind resistant design with adjustable sleeves and waist – maximum comfort while working

maybe its a velcro strap.

regarding a newer model release – i’d be surprised if they offered the newer model if one came out on the prize list in place of the older ones. Once the newer ones come out- if they do – they will want to get rid of the older inventory.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I typically wear a 2xl and the 2xl jacket I have fits well. Very similar to other 2xl jackets I have.

Thanks Kurt, I appreciate the info. I guess I’ll just go for it on the size I usually wear and hope for the best. Now, What size do I usually wear? LOL Hmmm…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to say that my sizing trip for Friday will be delayed a week. I will report in next Friday and Saturday.

Oh no, I was going to wait for your input also. maybe I’ll get lucky with my choice of size, I spect it’s returnable somehow but I’ll bet it’s not a simple process

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have the jacket and would recomend buying a size larger than you normally do. If it ends up being loose it will allow you to wear layers without becoming to tight.

Thanks for the input Paul, Although I’m getting confused again on what size to get LOL. It does make sense to order big and just fill it up with other layers but then will that hinder the heating elements? I’ve seen other comments about getting it to fit tight to feel it better

It is adjustable but not sure if it is with drawstring. Here’s a blurb from the Bosch site: •High quality water and wind resistant design with adjustable sleeves and waist – maximum comfort while working

maybe its a velcro strap.

regarding a newer model release – i’d be surprised if they offered the newer model if one came out on the prize list in place of the older ones. Once the newer ones come out- if they do – they will want to get rid of the older inventory.

Not necessarily, I think one could be gotten if ya specifically asked for it. Aaron was really good about that in the past for me on one particular item

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’d like to see one too to size it up.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

in this entire thread i think there was only one picture of the jacket being worn by someone. It would be helpful if we had more pictures for those that own them – but maybe no one else owns one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

in this entire thread i think there was only one picture of the jacket being worn by someone. It would be helpful if we had more pictures for those that own them – but maybe no one else owns one.

Kurt and Jason are the only two active members that I remember having one

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I don’t know of anyone else either. I need to make this my next investment.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

I checked out the reviews on amazon for this jacket. They have some good close up pictures of the jacket and someone wearing it. as far as size goes though it seems like 90% of the people recommend going one size up, and just a few who say it runs true. I also noticed people saying that the arms seem longer and the waist is tighter than the chest so some people are getting a smaller jacket that has a tight waist but perfect size arms and chest, and others get a larger size with long arms and enough room in chest with good fit at the waist. just throwing that out there for you all.

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

Is it “short” as it comes down to the waist or is it a little bit longer?

Mine is pretty short but I am 6’2″ with a decent size torso. It might not be a bad idea to order a size up.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

with a decent size torso.

I like the wording there.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks you guys for the help, Although I just don’t know what size to get yet. I think I need a short & round LOL…….I guess I’ll just pick one and go from there

RyanF
    Pro

I’ll definitely be adding to the list shortly. I’m going to get one of the reconditioned ones. I’m hoping for a Columbus day discount on CPO.

I’m the same height as Jason, and my torso also exudes decency, so I’m going with the XL.

“Mine is pretty short but I am 6’2″ with a decent size torso. It might not be a bad idea to order a size up.”

If by decent you mean like that of a squach, then I agree.

I found that the heat was only needed occasionally and the battery mostly came in handy for chaging my phone.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

“Mine is pretty short but I am 6’2″ with a decent size torso. It might not be a bad idea to order a size up.”

If by decent you mean like that of a squach, then I agree.

I found that the heat was only needed occasionally and the battery mostly came in handy for chaging my phone.

Where do you live?

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘New Bosch Heated Jacket Product Reviews’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.398 seconds