dcsimg

New Bosch Colt Router Model

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 812 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Thanks. I saw it on the Bosch website so it looked like it was out or would be soon.

ya it’s on there for quite some time, but not available to order yet.
    I want one too

Did you ever get and try that 8mm imported collet and nut for it Alex?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Thanks. I saw it on the Bosch website so it looked like it was out or would be soon.

I want one too

nope…still collecting dust in germany. not much time and desire to get something ordered and shipped from germany. just too much going on…

next time I talk with my bosch contact I will ask him about it. then we know for sure

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

I want one too

nope…still collecting dust in germany. not much time and desire to get something ordered and shipped from germany. just too much going on…

next time I talk with my bosch contact I will ask him about it. then we know for sure

Fair enough. I already bought it, but as you know, I just wanna know if pursuing getting an 8mm collet is feasible. Thanks.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Fair enough. I already bought it, but as you know, I just wanna know if pursuing getting an 8mm collet is feasible. Thanks.

OK I just send out the question…should get the answer today if he’s in the office

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I want one too

You shoulda got the Makita 18 volt,, it comes with a 8mm collet.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

OK I just send out the question…should get the answer today if he’s in the office

@doobie

yes the 8mm collet fits from europe
    And the plunge base PR111 will be released in November

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

redwood
    Pro

I own a fair amount of Makita tools, but the only Makita router I bought was to work with their guide rail attachment. Well it didn’t and I couldn’t find any adapters to make it work. It turned out to be one my worst routers as well, and I’ve also owned a lot of routers.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I own a fair amount of Makita tools, but the only Makita router I bought was to work with their guide rail attachment. Well it didn’t and I couldn’t find any adapters to make it work. It turned out to be one my worst routers as well, and I’ve also owned a lot of routers.

I was just referring to the new 18volt routers I’ve gotten.

Doobie

@doobie

Now the question is, how do I get one? And do I also need a different collet nut for it than the one that came with mine?

Was anything mentioned whether Bosch NA will be bringing in the 8mm collet for it?

A lot of folks have been waiting for the plunge base to arrive. Myself included.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Now the question is, how do I get one? And do I also need a different collet nut for it than the one that came with mine?

Was anything mentioned whether Bosch NA will be bringing in the 8mm collet for it?

I can get you one, my mother is flying over end of November. Saves on one part shipping costs. The nut is coming with it.
    I doubt it becomes available here, otherwise my contact would have mentioned it.

A lot of folks have been waiting for the plunge base to arrive. Myself included.

ditto – same here…Definitely getting it!

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

I can get you one, my mother is flying over end of November. Saves on one part shipping costs. The nut is coming with it.
    I doubt it becomes available here, otherwise my contact would have mentioned it.

I would really appreciate that. Grab me a set if you don’t mind Alex. Lemme know what details you need and lemme know what to E-TRX for payment via PM’s/Email of course.

Right on!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

When I got the 18volt router from Makita I got the kit with the edge guide and plunge base and the dust port and the 8mm collet all nicely packed in the stacking BoXX.

Doobie

When I got the 18volt router from Makita I got the kit with the edge guide and plunge base and the dust port and the 8mm collet all nicely packed in the stacking BoXX.

This is what Bosch should be doing as well. But they abandoned L-Boxxing their kits a few years ago now. Not good imo.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This is what Bosch should be doing as well. But they abandoned L-Boxxing their kits a few years ago now. Not good imo.

Nice Dirty. Nice it comes in the L-Boxx and will stack with your Bosch stuff. I agree with Kevin Bosch should not have abandoned the L-Boxx.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So yea,, I got that kit and ToolNut tossed in a 6.0ah battery with it. Makita also sells that same 18v router in a tool only box where you get just the router in case you already have the kit or don’t need all the frills. I did get the router tool only as a toss in tool with another order I got from ToolNut so now I have the 2 router kit and sold off the Ridgid 18v because no plunge base for it.

@doobie

That is exciting news! I saw the pics and it does not look like they put a center scribe on the base for some reason. I wish that they would have – it makes it so handy lining up the router to your cut line.

Orange County, CA

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

the kit showed up on the website

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/palm-routers-gkf125cepk-119901-p/

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/palm-routers-gkf125cepk-119901-p/

That’s a good start. But I can’t find that the PR111 Plunge Base is available to be bought seperately outside the kit.

That’s a good start. But I can’t find that the PR111 Plunge Base is available to be bought seperately outside the kit.

I ordered one from Federated tool a few weeks ago and called them to find out why it was taking so long – they said that this was to be sent directly from Bosch and then called me back to say they had no timeline on them actually showing up and that Bosch forgot to tell them they were delayed and not yet available. I canceled my order and bought another Makita 18v kit (with both fixed and plunge)

Doobie

I ordered one from Federated tool a few weeks ago and called them to find out why it was taking so long – they said that this was to be sent directly from Bosch and then called me back to say they had no timeline on them actually showing up and that Bosch forgot to tell them they were delayed and not yet available. I canceled my order and bought another Makita 18v kit (with both fixed and plunge)

Was that for the new kit that includes the plunge? Or just the plunge base itself?

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 812 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.993 seconds