dcsimg

New Bosch angle finder GAM270 MFL

This topic contains 83 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  DirtyWhiteBoy 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author

Doobie
    Pro

Hello
    New to forum
    I bought a GAM 270 MFL in April 2016 for a project and used it once. Got it out the other day and when powered on the display shows all characters like a test screen. Won’t turn off with the power button. Is there a reset function? Is the micro locked up?

nice tool otherwise

thanks
    Munmile

Welcome to the forum James. I have this level and have not experienced that. How old are the batteries sitting in it? You may also be able to consult the owners manual here as a downloadable PDF in the Support section of its Bosch product page.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/inclinometer-and-angle-finders-gam-270-mfl-140461-p/

You could also try calling Bosch Technical Support as well. They’re pretty helpful even if it may be out of warranty. 1-877-267-2499

munmile
    Pro

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the reply. To answer your question, the batteries are new. I’ll follow up with the bosch resources you list.

thanks
    Munmile

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Hello
    New to forum
    I bought a GAM 270 MFL in April 2016 for a project and used it once. Got it out the other day and when powered on the display shows all characters like a test screen. Won’t turn off with the power button. Is there a reset function? Is the micro locked up?

nice tool otherwise

thanks
    Munmile

Welcome to the forum ,
    You can try doing a so called hard reset or boot , either by holding down the power button for a few seconds (sometimes it works)
    Or pull out the batteries and wait a few minutes , then re install them
    Or exactly what Kevin suggested

Hope you get it figured out.
    Would be great if you could respond to this so other members might see how you managed to get it fixed.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hello
    New to forum

nice tool otherwise

thanks
    Munmile

The first thing I would try is to take out the batteries and leave em out for a few minutes and then put them back and see what happens.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.329 seconds