dcsimg

New Bosch 18v fast charger?

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Hangman
    Pro

Yes indeed my honest mistake, I have 3 of the BC1880 chargers now! Got two of the GXS18V-02N24 kits & the DDH183-01 18 V EC Brushless Brute Tough™ 1/2 In. Drill/Driver Kit…they jobsite will never be the same! BTP is a such good spot for me because I am such a tool mongerer! Thanks for inviting me!

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Yes indeed my honest mistake, I have 3 of the BC1880 chargers now! Got two of the GXS18V-02N24 kits & the DDH183-01 18 V EC Brushless Brute Tough™ 1/2 In. Drill/Driver Kit…they jobsite will never be the same! BTP is a such good spot for me because I am such a tool mongerer! Thanks for inviting me!

And what a great charger it is. I just received mine and have been really enjoying the upgrade over the slow charger I was using. My 2×4.0Ah 1×6.0Ah 2×2.0ah and Core18v are charged and ready to go for tomorrow. What I appreciate also is that when I put a charged battery on, it tells me rather fast that its charged. The slow charger I would have to wait a few min.

A Working Pro since 2004

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I am impressed with the new fast charger faster then old fast charger charges my current 6.0ah batteries fast also

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a question on my new BC1880 fast charger, The book says (yeah that’s right I read the book lol) will only charge BAT600 – BAT650, WCBAT612 – WCBAT625…

Of course I know it must be ok to charge the new Core 6.3ah since that’s what it came with but what about charging my BAT620 4.0ah? And my BAT612 2.0ah? Strange how my Wireless Charging battery BAT612 2.0ah IS listed, And can I charge the Core with my BC660? Don’t know why I would but I need to know for all of these options just in case I mess up some day and happen to put the wrong battery on the wrong charger

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I am impressed with the new fast charger faster then old fast charger charges my current 6.0ah batteries fast also

I love the fast chargers too. I have thrown out the slow ones. I have been working with the fastest charger in the industry for over 5 years now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

BUMP

I have a question on my new BC1880 fast charger, The book says (yeah that’s right I read the book lol) will only charge BAT600 – BAT650, WCBAT612 – WCBAT625…

Of course I know it must be ok to charge the new Core 6.3ah since that’s what it came with but what about charging my BAT620 4.0ah? And my BAT612 2.0ah? Strange how my Wireless Charging battery BAT612 2.0ah IS listed, And can I charge the Core with my BC660? Don’t know why I would but I need to know for all of these options just in case I mess up some day and happen to put the wrong battery on the wrong charger

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

As far as I know, you can charge the core with any previous Bosch charger. Yes you can even put the 4.0 on the BC1880.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

As far as I know, you can charge the core with any previous Bosch charger. Yes you can even put the 4.0 on the BC1880.

Definitely, when I redeemed for the HDH183 it came with the BC1880 and two 4ah battery packs, so I’m guessing it’s okay 🙂

I have been using the fast chargers for years to, even with the core,
    The bluecore battery packs lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Definitely, when I redeemed for the HDH183 it came with the BC1880 and two 4ah battery packs, so I’m guessing it’s okay

Well ok then, I guess it’s safe to put any battery on any charger. I gotta feeling the fast charger is going to get all the work now, Thanks….Dang book, That’s what I get for reading it lol

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Definitely, when I redeemed for the HDH183 it came with the BC1880 and two 4ah battery packs, so I’m guessing it’s okay 🙂

I used my 18V 2.0s and 4.0s and 6.0a on my fast charger BC3680 (18V and 36V charger) and they are all fine

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.374 seconds