dcsimg

New Bosch CORE18V Battery

Viewing 4 posts - 921 through 924 (of 924 total)
  • Author
    jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

if the endurance core battery lands in north america i hope we see some new high demand tools to go with it like a 7 1/4 circ saw. maybe the hepa vac or hopefully a cordless version of the 8 1/2″ mitre saw

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

if the endurance core battery lands in north america i hope we see some new high demand tools to go with it like a 7 1/4 circ saw. maybe the hepa vac or hopefully a cordless version of the 8 1/2″ mitre saw

Yes, I agree, I can’t not see them not coming out with tools to compete with the other manufacturers, I not knocking anyone or other manufacturers, but if Ryobi and ridgid can come out with things like cordless compressor and routers and nailers, and miter saws and so on, I can’t see Bosch not getting into the game

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Yeah I posted about the new ProCore and couple other new tools on my IG account which received quite some good attention. Definitely looking forward to those new batteries

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

With the Endurance battery Bosch opens up a new field for tools, even with the compact ProCore. For instance, cordless table saw, mitersaw, rotary hammer, tracksaw, but time will tell…

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 4 posts - 921 through 924 (of 924 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.920 seconds