dcsimg

NEW Bosch 18V Cordless Portable Vacuum Review – BTP Review

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 250 total)
  • Author
    jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

@Montreal_Medic Was yours sold by Amazon.ca? I only found one 3rd party seller there and it’s $180.

@Montreal_Medic Was yours sold by Amazon.ca? I only found one 3rd party seller there and it’s $180.

Through a 3rd party on Amazon as well. Price is like a yoyo. Would wait till 120-140 again

eBay has tons, at every price, but they all look like the same seller. Go figure

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Ah, guess I’ll have to keep an eye on it.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

How does the vacuum compared to Dyson Vacuum ? I

When my order comes in I will tell you.

I bought a handheld Dyson about 5 years ago and liked it very much. A month ago it started acting up. I called the Dyson service line and was on hold for ever then left my phone # for call back, well a week has gone by with no follow up. My wife called many repair shops and no one will service them.

Thanks, @Lakelover. I can’t wait to see the performance of Bosch vacuum to Dyson

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I can’t wait to see the performance of Bosch vacuum to Dyson

I think they both suck

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

I can’t wait to see the performance of Bosch vacuum to Dyson

I think they both suck

So you like both. 😀

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

eBay has tons, at every price, but they all look like the same seller. Go figure

eBay is like that lots of the power sellers have multiple listings at various prices. I bet they sell at all the prices too.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I bought a handheld Dyson about 5 years ago and liked it very much. A month ago it started acting up. I called the Dyson service line and was on hold for ever then left my phone # for call back, well a week has gone by with no follow up. My wife called many repair shops and no one will service them.

Thanks, @Lakelover. I can’t wait to see the performance of Bosch vacuum to Dyson

The dyson is all marketing, i have one and I regret buying it. if you want to learn more about vacuums, you gotta read this repair guys AMA
    https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1pe2bd

<P>I can’t wait to see the performance of Bosch vacuum to Dyson</P>

<P>I think they both suck</P>

you always have good answers Dirty lol

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

The dyson is all marketing, i have one and I regret buying it. if you want to learn more about vacuums, you gotta read this repair guys AMA

Neat, bookmarked to read later tonight.

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

That was funny. What is an AMA ?

That was funny. What is an AMA ?

Ask Me Anything

They get someone in, and “everyone” interviews them via forum post

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I would spend sometime reading through the comments.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Still reading that thread, pretty awesome. I’ve always wondered why Miele is so expensive compared to similar looking ones.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

if you want to learn more about vacuums, you gotta read this repair guys AMA

Interesting read on vacuums. Thank you for posting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I would spend sometime reading through the comments.

yah after reading it when it was first posted I really want a bagged vacuum now, i just have to find a place that sells the bags for a decent price. the dyson is nice but not 700 dollar nice.

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

@rylim

Well it came from Korea.

I had an 18v battery charged and ready to go.

My sweet wife got the pleasure of unboxing it and the test run.

Man is she impressed, esp with the swivel head. It is a lot quiter than the Dyson. Seems to do the same job.

She likes the fact to can stand up or use it as a handheld.

easy to clean.

Registration was a bit of a PITA as the model # was not on the list of vacuums.

@rylim

Well it came from Korea.

I had an 18v battery charged and ready to go.

My sweet wife got the pleasure of unboxing it and the test run.

Man is she impressed, esp with the swivel head. It is a lot quiter than the Dyson. Seems to do the same job.

She likes the fact to can stand up or use it as a handheld.

easy to clean.

Registration was a bit of a PITA as the model # was not on the list of vacuums.

Did you manage to register? I still have not registered anything – what is the difference between just keeping the receipt?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

How is the suction? I need a small unit with good suction.

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

Did you manage to register? I still have not registered anything – what is the difference between just keeping the receipt?
    ————-
    I think so any Bosch depot can get paid for the repair.

How is the suction? I need a small unit with good suction.

———–

Picked up cat hair no problem, The cat would not stay around to see if I could lift him also 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 250 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.914 seconds