dcsimg

NEW Bosch 18V Cordless Portable Vacuum Review – BTP Review

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 241 through 250 (of 250 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I need a replacement canister for mine where it click on the top broke of so doesn’t hold the vacuum together anymore. Any help on that madman_us

@Masterbosch
    Yeah of course I am able to help. Well, at least I can try.
    Send me a picture of the part/ your vacuum. Just to make sure I understand it correct what you need 😛

via IG or email is fine with me.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This may help a bit

It did. Nice little vac interesting for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

guess I could use it on my pets lol

touché Brian haha

This may help a bit
    https://www.bosch-professional.com/gb/en/community/category/bosch-gas-18v-10-l/12749599-t#main

You are on it Peter.
    A few infos are listed in there. The german bosch forum offers a bit more on that vacuum, but most can’t read that.
    Not sure if the web browsers translator works properly for that.

all i need to know if it will be released in Canada, i need it, thats what makes me excited.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

all i need to know if it will be released in Canada, i need it, thats what makes me excited.

You can always get it gray market from Europe. I have done that on a bunch of Bosch stuff and it has worked out pretty good.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

You can always get it gray market from Europe. I have done that on a bunch of Bosch stuff and it has worked out pretty good.

thanks, i’ll keep an eye out for it. it is difficult following @madman_us since he always ready to help you spend your money hahaha.

guess I could use it on my pets lol

touché Brian haha

This may help a bit
    https://www.bosch-professional.com/gb/en/community/category/bosch-gas-18v-10-l/12749599-t#main

You are on it Peter.
    A few infos are listed in there. The german bosch forum offers a bit more on that vacuum, but most can’t read that.
    Not sure if the web browsers translator works properly for that.

Unofficial word is maybe early 2018, but we know how that goes sometimes

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

thanks, i’ll keep an eye out for it. it is difficult following madman_us since he always ready to help you spend your money hahaha.

You know, it’s always a pleasure 😛
    I already ordered the new GAS 18V-10 L from Germany.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

So you already have the new vac on order nice. Looks like a good fit for small jobs.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

thanks, i’ll keep an eye out for it. it is difficult following madman_us since he always ready to help you spend your money hahaha.

You know, it’s always a pleasure 😛

okay im gonna need a video and a review on how good it is. use it to pick up heavier items like nuts and bolts and see how good the suction is.

So you already have the new vac on order nice. Looks like a good fit for small jobs.

Yeah, congrats Alex, would definitely like to hear and see what you think about that vacuum.

Viewing 10 posts - 241 through 250 (of 250 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.464 seconds