dcsimg

NEW Bosch 18V Cordless Portable Vacuum Review – BTP Review

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 250 total)
  • Author
    rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Would this one performs better than 12V Vac in terms of suction ?

Yes the 18V vac has more power than the 12V vac but the 12V model fits in an L-Boxx.

Are you saying that 18V couldn’t fit into L-Boxx even the extension pipe is taken off?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m been using mine for over year in a. Half I couldn’t make it fit into lboxx 2 in anyway so went with the lbox3 works flawless I have like 4 extra hepa filter alone with it but still on the first one I even vacuum my house with it so portable love it I even put the marshalltown drywallsander attach to this it works great for small drywall sanding love it

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I’m been using mine for over year in a. Half I couldn’t make it fit into lboxx 2 in anyway so went with the lbox3 works flawless I have like 4 extra hepa filter alone with it but still on the first one I even vacuum my house with it so portable love it I even put the marshalltown drywallsander attach to this it works great for small drywall sanding love it

That sounds cool. I am wondering where did you buy the HEPA filter, since it is NAINA product

redwood
    Pro

The filter and the vacuum are available on Amazon

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Would this one performs better than 12V Vac in terms of suction ?

Yes the 18V vac has more power than the 12V vac but the 12V model fits in an L-Boxx.

Are you saying that 18V couldn’t fit into L-Boxx even the extension pipe is taken off?

You can make it fit like ozturkebrahem did. I prefer a molded tray like the 12V model has as it reduces wasted space. The 12V vac comes with a molded tray for the L-Boxx the 18V model does not.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

nice , thanks for the picture , its always nice to actually see the tools,
    gives you extra space for a charger and extra batteries ,

redwood
    Pro

Mine leans against a wall. Sorry

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Great thread

Welcome to bethepro @Shaunsmith It’s a great site for learning all types of construction info .

Always willing to learn .

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

does anyone have the new 18v dust extractor? i keep seeing it all over instagram but i can’t read german.

helpful

we love to read about pet vacuums

Doobie

Say what?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Say what?

he wants to vacuum his pet with bosch’s 18v system is what im getting from this lol.

Say what?

he wants to vacuum his pet with bosch’s 18v system is what im getting from this lol.

Let’s hope it was just a typo during keyboard typing lol .

Always willing to learn .

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

does anyone have the new 18v dust extractor? i keep seeing it all over instagram but i can’t read german.

@r-ice

You are probably talking about the new Bosch GAS 18V-10L. 5x folks in Germany received test units from Bosch Germany to find flaws etc.
    It’s not available to purchase yet…as soon as it will be, I am getting one 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

@r-ice
    You are probably talking about the new Bosch GAS 18V-10L. 5x folks in Germany received test units from Bosch Germany to find flaws etc.

This may help a bit
    https://www.bosch-professional.com/gb/en/community/category/bosch-gas-18v-10-l/12749599-t#main

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

@r-ice

This may help a bit
    https://www.bosch-professional.com/gb/en/community/category/bosch-gas-18v-10-l/12749599-t#main

Das is it, I definitely would like to pick up one also, guess I could use it on my pets lol

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

guess I could use it on my pets lol

touché Brian haha

This may help a bit

You are on it Peter.
    A few infos are listed in there. The german bosch forum offers a bit more on that vacuum, but most can’t read that.
    Not sure if the web browsers translator works properly for that.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I need a replacement canister for mine where it click on the top broke of so doesn’t hold the vacuum together anymore. Any help on that @madman_us

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 250 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.640 seconds