dcsimg

Neat three legged saw horse

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Author

@ProTom have you used it as a miter saw stand or as a base for your table saw yet? Any thoughts on that as well?

John S

staker
    Pro

Brad do you have a pic of Overanlyze’s table.

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

They are solid if you have the single leg set opposite of each other like I have in the photo. Our brake is used constantly and its solid even on uneven ground. That is what makes them so good is that you just set them up and bamm they are solid, no need to level them at all. You can slide material on them if its close to the double leg side.
    I have purchased lots of different horses, built a lot of horses and these have the potential to be the best. Well for what I do (exterior carpentry)they are the best for me.
    If I worked a lot inside I would think the 4′ model would also be nice. For outside work the 6′ model works really well.

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

The sawhorse looks stout!

Bert

Brad do you have a pic of Overanlyze’s table.

Here ya go @staker

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

staker
    Pro

Thanks for the pic

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

@staker

OA is to modest, go check out this thread. The nice thing is it can be set up as a 4×4 table or a 4×8 table. I love this thing.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/knockdown-cutting-table/

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

That table would be great in a shop, not sure how it would work on a job site on un-even ground.
    I like it and would use one, but where I end up working the tri-horse works best for me.

That table would be great in a shop, not sure how it would work on a job site on un-even ground.
    I like it and would use one, but where I end up working the tri-horse works best for me.

It actually does pretty well on slightly uneven ground @ProTom. I don’t see it working well for a brake though. I think saw horses are best for that.

Thanks for the plug @thedude306 !

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

Yeah I can see where that table is real nice. I would build it if I didn’t all ready build the 3 legged ones.
    Now next year after I move, I WILL have a shop and that table might just be the ticket.

Attachments:

Thinking the 4×4 table is one for job site (for me)

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

id really like to see this thing work for brian, hes an amazing finish carpenter who have followed for about 5 or 6 years starting over at contractor talk, then in the pages of fine homebuilding. the tri horse has been getting hyped in fhb, jlc and this is carpentry

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

hey guys, the trihorse is a great idea for carpenters to have set up on site for a cut station and what not. the thread has been great to have when it was originally the idea phase. but now where its gone into promotig it looking for donations to get it copyrighted or what have you unfortunately it goes against the rules and regulations of the BE THE PRO forums. we will be shutting it down shortly

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Jeff

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • The topic ‘Neat three legged saw horse’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.466 seconds