dcsimg

NAINA – GSA18V32 Brushless reciprocating saw

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I saw that unit I hope they will bring it to the north America.there’s lot of new brushless tool release from all brands. Bosch needs to bring this to here I’ll buy one for sure

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I saw that unit I hope they will bring it to the north America.there’s lot of new brushless tool release from all brands. Bosch needs to bring this to here I’ll buy one for sure

Dare I say it looks more ergonomic and looks like it would be comfortable to use.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Great find. I saw that a couple months ago they kinda anonced them but they didn’t say anything about them being brushless.

Yeah, someone posted that here before, at first I thought it looked kinda strange, but after seeing it a few more times, I think it actually might be a better design than the present model.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I saw a picture at the top of this page, It looks like a switch at the top to make it orbital maybe?

https://shop.bosch-professional.com/gb/en/products/sabre-saws–101319

Edit

I found this it confirms an orbital setting

https://www.bosch-professional.com/de/de/service/news/pressemitteilungen/neue-saebelsaegen-von-bosch-fuer-profis-_11970.html

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Kind of reminds me of those weird looking hilti recip saws

Very odd design…not good or bad just odd. I would have to try one before I bought one. Doubt we ever see it in NA.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

its a funny looking tool and also “quite” pricy at 559 euro and 665 euro including vat.
    due to its ergonomic design, it should be helpful for hard to reach spots/applications. its great that bosch added a brushless motor

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

I’m wondering how comfortable this would be to use overhead… not that current designs are great or easy .. these just look unwieldy.

its a funny looking tool and also “quite” pricy at 559 euro and 665 euro including vat.
    due to its ergonomic design, it should be helpful for hard to reach spots/applications. its great that bosch added a brushless motor

I think those prices include a couple 5ah batteries.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I think those prices include a couple 5ah batteries.

yeah right. its rare to see a bare tool in germany…here in NA its the other way around haha
    kit includes:
    1 × GSA 18V-32
    1 × 18v fast charger
    2 × 5.0 batteries
    1 × Carbide-recip saw blade S 1156 XHM
    1 × recip saw blade S 1130 CF
    1 × L-BOXX3

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

%100 better ergonomic I’m sure it’s more balanced then the current one and handles angle is perfext for grabbing up right. They come out with outstanding design I think. Because when you grab the reguler recipsaw front pull down angle on that saw makes it stand straight. Let’s hope they bring it @madman_us

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Saw the news when it was released. According to the spec, it has a longer stroker compared to current reciprocating saw

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Saw the news when it was released. According to the spec, it has a longer stroker compared to current reciprocating saw

If I remember correct the stroke length is 1-1/4″ and 2500 strokes per min (no-load)

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Very different design for sure, but can see it being useful. As far as the price goes wow. I have this on my grey market list but will watch the price. Any idea when it will be released in Europe?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Very different design for sure, but can see it being useful. As far as the price goes wow. I have this on my grey market list but will watch the price. Any idea when it will be released in Europe?

I think it was just released

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m looking to get a cordless saber saw. Maybe this one will be here soon.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I think it was just released

yes it got released on september 1st

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

The 18V version looks like a significant improvement to the current 18V recip since it has the orbital action and anti vibration features. Hopefully Bosch remembers that recips are more popular in the US than in Germany/Europe.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.443 seconds