dcsimg

NAIL GUNS 18 VOLT ONLY!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 98 total)
  • Author

I’m to invested in Paslode at the moment to try other cordless nailers at the moment .

Always willing to learn .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Come on Makita! Get your guns on the shelves!

J ,,I hope you fallow Makita over on their FB page and share these thoughts with them too. I do.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I see some nice promo stuff on the Ridgid guns here…………https://ridgid.com/hyperdrive/

And now we even have the prices. They are not that much less than the Makita . I saw the Makita at my local WoodCraft store for 299$ that was the 18ga. trim gun.
    http://www.homedepot.com/s/hyperdrive%2520ridgid?NCNI-5

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Those Ridgid guns look good Dirty. I doubt that they will sell well if priced about the same as the bigger brand named guns.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Do they offer the lifetime warranty on these? That would be the difference maker for me.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Come on Makita! Get your guns on the shelves!

J ,,I hope you fallow Makita over on their FB page and share these thoughts with them too. I do.

I do follow their page…I should leave some “suggestions” from a loyal user!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Today I see that my Local WoodCraft store has the Makita 18ga. gun on sale for 255$ plus tax. I resisted but I want it!!!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Do they offer the lifetime warranty on these? That would be the difference maker for me.

They do have a good warranty on them.
    “This tool is backed by the RIDGID Lifetime Service Agreement providing free seals, free pistons and free driver blades for life.”

Ron

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

“This tool is backed by the RIDGID Lifetime Service Agreement providing free seals, free pistons and free driver blades for life.”

What about the battery? Are those exempt from the warranty now?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

What about the battery? Are those exempt from the warranty now?

The guns are tool only. The battery is still covered under the original tool purchase.

Ron

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well I did get the Ridgid 18ga. gun. It’s working well and may get some other Ridgid 18 volt to add to it?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

How does the ridgid compare to the ryobi airstrike? I keep seeing good reviews for the airstrike and am in the market for a nail gun.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well I did get the Ridgid 18ga. gun. It’s working well and may get some other Ridgid 18 volt to add to it?

Good deal glad you found a pinner that works.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice, congrats, I will have to think about getting into the cordless nailers soon,
    Just have to think of what battery platform do I want to add,

any suggestions? Or advice on a manufacturer you would recommend.
    To bad Bosch isn’t looking interested in making any.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

congrats on your new gun dirty. is that a belt hook on the side?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Looks good. Wouldn’t mind trying that to see how it compares to the Milwaukee.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i did a review of the milwaukee m18 fuel straight 16 gauge nailer over at http://www.aconcordcarpenter.com.

i wasnt wild about the nailer i found several issues with it, the only thing i did like was the number of nails it could shoot on a 2.0 amp battery .

im trying to get my hands on the new hitachi nailers to review however they arent available in canada yet as they arent evne listed on the canadian hitachi site

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Good to hear the guns working well for you. I looked at the BF kits w/ free tool special deals a few times and came close to pulling the trigger

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

i did a review of the milwaukee m18 fuel straight 16 gauge nailer over at http://www.aconcordcarpenter.com.

i wasnt wild about the nailer i found several issues with it, the only thing i did like was the number of nails it could shoot on a 2.0 amp battery .

im trying to get my hands on the new hitachi nailers to review however they arent available in canada yet as they arent evne listed on the canadian hitachi site

It’s funny I must have gotten a couple of flukes for nail guns, my 18ga doesn’t double strike and pretty much sets every nail. I love mine and don’t have any problems. There are a couple trade offs but I wouldn’t say they are huge.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

yah.. the 16 gauge double strieks almost every shot and it only sinks about 60% of the nails, it comes down to the design of the body and it causing too much kick back

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.404 seconds