dcsimg

Mystical Retaining Wall

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Here are a few finished photos of the Costa Rica Project.

WOW very cool

~ Rob at http://www.ConcordCarpenter.com

joesainz
    Keymaster
    Chicago, IL

Read about the full project at http://bethepro.com/a-mystical-retaining-wall-comes-to-life/. Thom, you get to do some of the coolest things.

HNeem
    Pro

That’s great Thom. How long were you in Costa Rica to complete the project? do you get to travel a lot?

paraiso
    Pro

Thom a phenomenal job done! Extremely realistic as to how the natural trees do look here. I have lived in Costa Rica for 11 years and build here so I think I am more the qualified to assure everyone who is not familiar as to just how authentic your work is to reality. My hats off to you.
    Trevor Chilton

HNeem I was there in Costa Rica for 14 days to complete this project and yes I travel worldwide constantly for the last 25 yrs.

Trevor thanks for your kind words , I will be back in Arenal in late April to open an office there. We have a small tico house there in Arenal and see the possabilities of work there at resorts and privete res. Looking for any and all contacts there in CR also.

This is my backyard where i sat and had coffee in mornings and fed the wildlife .

Attachments:

ah yes, arenal is absolutely beautiful… went there with my wife! beautiful!

John S

Nice!!

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Awesome work!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Wow, I haven’t seen this one before. Nice work indeed. I wish I could get flown to Costa Rica to do work.

Neat project and awesome work. What were the major difficulties you faced to complete it? Did the amount of rain present a problem with the cement?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.275 seconds