dcsimg

My Newest Tool.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

That’s a beastly lock. Scared of thieves I guess?

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Dude, you need to line-x or Rhino line the inside of that thing. From the pics over at your rigid thread, it would pay for itself quickly.

Is that something I can spray on myself?

You can, there are two DIY one’s. One is called Herculiner, Duplicolor and Monstaliner are a couple. I know that Duplicolor comes in spray paint cans. Just look into DIY Bedliner. If you do decide to do it yourself, make sure that the prep work you do is meticulous. The prep will determine how well it comes out. If you go with a commercial place, they guarantee their work.

Thatkid
    Pro

Well today I got went to the junk yard and got a part to get the back door working and said<br>
    PUCK YOU to the ice freaks!

Those locks are sweet. I see a lot of them around here on plumbers and and sparks vans. A couple months ago there was a sparky telling me how he had a disk lock on the back of his van and the paints all messed up around it from people trying to pry it off but no one has been able to get in.

I sprayed the floor of our van with the spray can bedliner from home depot. did my truck with it too. only prep work I did was swept it out first. did a few coats and it’s held up well. even in my truck bed where it’s exposed to sun/rain/snow.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

What ya going to do with the back windows? Curtains? Black em out?

I need to see out of them till I get a back up cam.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

What ya going to do with the back windows? Curtains? Black em out?

I need to see out of them till I get a back up cam.

That’s what side mirrors are for

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

You could always get security screens:

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Then the van will look like a prison transport. 🙂

Thatkid
    Pro

Those screens work real good. I know a “plumber” aka handyman who has those screens on his van and leaves it full of tools sitting out in the hood all night and no one has gotten in. Funny thing is that he doesn’t even work on any of our jobs he just lives across from were we were working and wanted to tell us how he leaves his van full of tools.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Funny thing is that he doesn’t even work on any of our jobs he just lives across from were we were working and wanted to tell us how he leaves his van full of tools.

Sounds like he wants them gone to get new one’s. Why would you tell strangers that?

Thatkid
    Pro

I have no idea why he thought we cared but you are most likely right he was hoping we would try and take them.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Only maggots steal tools!

Dirty

The cart turned out great! Nice little project.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

That’s a sweet looking van, Dirty. Glad you got something that you can do up to your own specs.

Pat

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

With the doors locked with the Puck Lock it should be good. I don’t think they will climb through the broken glass and pass the tools out. These are ice freaks and they don’t like to work!

Dirty

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

What are “ice freaks” ? It’s a term I’ve never heard before…

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

ell that’s a good thing!
    They are druggies that will do and steal anything for Ice= crystal methamphetamine.

Dirty

Thatkid
    Pro

With the doors locked with the Puck Lock it should be good. I don’t think they will climb through the broken glass and pass the tools out. These are ice freaks and they don’t like to work!

see you are lucky the ice freaks don’t like to work because here the crack heads will try all night to break into something if they think they can get anything of value.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It’s been moving slow. I’ve got some plywood up on both sides and on the floor. The walls have some bend to them, had to wet the heck out of the ply.

Dirty

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

ell that’s a good thing!<br>
    They are druggies that will do and steal anything for Ice= crystal methamphetamine.

I never heard of that either until I watched dog the bounty hunter

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.633 seconds