dcsimg

My Newest Tool.

This topic contains 358 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by  DirtyWhiteBoy 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 359 total)
  • Author

Looks like you have a great clean slate to work with Dirty! I assume you mean outfit it with racking and various locations for storage of all of your tools and tough boxes, etc, right? Now is the perfect chance to come to the organized side 😛

John S

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Congrats Dirty. Finally no more walking to a job with a shopping cart. I was actually thinking a subtle conversion for your van. Red Shag is so 70’s.

clean van. we built ours(E-250) out with scrap lumber from the job site. the only cost was time.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I think you should do a decal like this….

(congrats on the new van!) 🙂

Attachments:

Resident Sign Guy

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I think you should do a decal like this….

(congrats on the new van!) :)

Seems legit.

Sweet! I am a Ford man, but those Chevy cargos do well. Now it’s time for the build out! What’s ya gonna do, huh, huh, huh???

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Thatkid
    Pro

My question is what we’re you doing when you crashed your old van 😉

SamM
    Pro

My question is what we’re you doing when you crashed your old van ;)

95, why?

The van is nice. Gonna hafta size your racks for lboxxes.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Congrats Dirty, those Chevy’s are solid. Post some pics once you get stuff laid out in there, looks like it has a ton of space.

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Wow that is huge… Can’t wait to see what you do to the inside.

This is great. Looking forward to seeing how you build it out, Dirty. Looks like it will accommodate your new demo hammer too.

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

95, why?

NO! I was on the freeway during evening rush hour, couldn’t have been doing more than 20 MPH.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well today I got went to the junk yard and got a part to get the back door working and said
    PUCK YOU to the ice freaks!

Dirty

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Well today I got went to the junk yard and got a part to get the back door working and said

Those locks are nice, I had the same style lock on my van. They are pretty stout.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Anonymous

Well today I got went to the junk yard and got a part to get the back door working and said<br>

Wow cool lock, What ya going to do with the back windows? Curtains? Black em out? If you need a lock like that I would screw some plywood over them from the inside or some 1/8″ metal or something. And a wall or at least a curtain behind the seats to conceal yer stuff

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

If you are going to put a wall behind the seat, think about an infared Game Cam. Get a pic of the tweaker to give to the cops.
    A bud had lots of theft from his compound. A few well placed cams and they have no clue a pic was taken. Also time and date stamp. If you get fancy it can sent a pic to your smartphone.

Thatkid
    Pro

95, why?

NO! I was on the freeway during evening rush hour, couldn’t have been doing more than 20 MPH.

I was going to give you a hard time but man that sucks I know how pissed I would be if someone hit my truck.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Dude, you need to line-x or Rhino line the inside of that thing. From the pics over at your rigid thread, it would pay for itself quickly.

Nice van, looking forward to following this build out.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Dude, you need to line-x or Rhino line the inside of that thing. From the pics over at your rigid thread, it would pay for itself quickly.

Is that something I can spray on myself?

Dirty

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 359 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.547 seconds