dcsimg

My Newest Tool.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

No not silly at all, I wish they would have had them years ago when I had my closed trailer, would have made it so much easier hooking up to the truck.
    And with a van or truck, it’s a good idea, better safe than sorry.

I agree it is a great idea. I thought about getting one for my truck. Also I wish I would have had one years ago. As I had back up a trailer using a van to job sites.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

No not silly at all, I wish they would have had them years ago when I had my closed trailer, would have made it so much easier hooking up to the truck.

I agree it is a great idea. I thought about getting one for my truck. Also I wish I would have had one years ago. As I had back up a trailer using a van to job sites.

I’m surprised they haven’t made back up cameras mandatory on all new vehicles yet. I know there’s been talk of it for years now.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m surprised they haven’t made back up cameras mandatory on all new vehicles yet. I know there’s been talk of it for years now.

Mandatory, Why would they need to be mandatory?? Who makes them mandatory?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

No idea, I do know that my wife has one on her new Nissan rogue and my MIL has one on her tiny yaris
    I have the back up beeping sensors on mine.

Doobie

Mandatory, Why would they need to be mandatory?? Who makes them mandatory?

They’re not mandatory here in NA yet. I’m just sayin that I’d read there was talk they should be for safety reasons.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

They’re not mandatory here in NA yet.

What is NA? North arctic?

Dirty

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

They’re not mandatory here in NA yet.

What is NA? North arctic?

LOL !North America Some days I feel I live in the Arctic.

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

OK what gives? Been two month with no updates???
    I know the van has had to gotten something new.

Been doing some work in there,, working on a rack for the mitersaw stand and a rack for the saws all in one.. Also cut out to access the big tools from the other side. Also put some steel at the OSB floor at the door opening to stiffen it up nice nice.

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Rack of saws,,,

Dirty

@DirtyWhiteBoy, that’s a nice idea for the saws,
    It’s going to be very nicely organized.
    Cool idea to be able to reach the bigger tools from either side smart

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@dirtywhiteboy, that’s a nice idea for the saws,
    It’s going to be very nicely organized.
    Cool idea to be able to reach the bigger tools from either side smart

Well the saws are a by product of the mitersaw stand shelf.

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well I’m pulling out all the tools and need to paint the inside some color?? I’m talking a survey on what color it should be?? Any ideas and why?

Dirty

Well I’m pulling out all the tools and need to paint the inside some color?? I’m talking a survey on what color it should be?? Any ideas and why?

Personally I’d leave it white, just makes it bright,
    Nice work on getting it organized

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Paint it the color of your tools. Red if Milwaukee, teal if Marita, yellow if dewalt, lime green if ryobi lol.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I would say a light grey. Keep it bright but not show every smudge of dirt or scuffs .

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I would say a light grey. Keep it bright but not show every smudge of dirt or scuffs .

I do like light gray. It will hide dirt and scratches better. I would do that or white.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I too think a light grey would be a good color to go with.

Greg

Doobie

Go with a nice shade of Partridge.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Go with a nice shade of Partridge.

I’d go “Further” with Kesey

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

White is the best. Any dark color will make it seem darker in there than it is.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.822 seconds