dcsimg

My Newest Tool.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Here it is anything over 6 feet. We do not get fined obly the GC does. On military bases the laws are more stricter.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Here it is anything over 6 feet.

That is pretty much standard for fall protection. To me it is a double edge sword, yes i see the need for it but at times especially at 6-8 feet it can be a pain.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Here it is anything over 6 feet.

That is pretty much standard for fall protection. To me it is a double edge sword, yes i see the need for it but at times especially at 6-8 feet it can be a pain.

Oh yeah, I definitely agree Bill, makes for a five minute job into easily over half hour or longer depending if the safety equipment is readily available.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Here it is anything over 6 feet. We do not get fined obly the GC does. On military bases the laws are more stricter.

The penalties here can be really severe; fines as well as increased insurance rates.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Everything is stricter on a military base. When I was young I got a speeding ticket on one. Boy did that ever suck.

Getting back on topic. Did you get new tires on the van Dirty??

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Did you get new tires on the van Dirty??

Yes the front has new tires on it. The same Kelly Edge A/T tires and I got them from the same American tire place but the only thing is the same guy wanted to charge me 65$ more for the set.. Well I had him check the computer and he fixed that little mess up.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

OK what gives? Been two month with no updates???
    I know the van has had to gotten something new.

Ron

Is he still driving the truck, or is he using the Ranger?
    He had done some nice updates to his van.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yeah Dirty what gives on the van any upgrades?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Ur right RonW , I’ve really been slacking in the van. I’m working so dam much and I’ve had no time to get to Royal metals to get some more metal I needed. Well monday I call in sick and did get to Royal and picked up some metal to stiffen up some ply edges and I did get to the radio shop and had a double din KenWood DDX375BT with a back up camera installed. Man that back up camera sure is nice! I do need to get back in the back and start to get that area finished!

Doobie

Ur right RonW , I’ve really been slacking in the van. I’m working so dam much and I’ve had no time to get to Royal metals to get some more metal I needed. Well monday I call in sick and did get to Royal and picked up some metal to stiffen up some ply edges and I did get to the radio shop and had a double din KenWood DDX375BT with a back up camera installed. Man that back up camera sure is nice! I do need to get back in the back and start to get that area finished!

Good idea on that back up camera. Was it easy to install?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

did get to Royal and picked up some metal to stiffen up some ply edges and I did get to the radio shop and had a double din KenWood DDX375BT with a back up camera installed.

Nice addition Dirty, that backup camera comes in handy in a van.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Well I guess being busy is a good excuse for not working on the van. A man can only do so much.

That backup camera is a great thing to have in a big van. I know you’ll like having it.

Ron

Nice addition having the back up camera,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yes a back up would be nice for sure.

I know there is times I wish I had one on my truck.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I know to a lot of youz that it may seem silly the back up camera but I live in a big and crowded city and to see in back really saves me at times.

I know to a lot of youz that it may seem silly the back up camera but I live in a big and crowded city and to see in back really saves me at times.

No not silly at all, I wish they would have had them years ago when I had my closed trailer, would have made it so much easier hooking up to the truck.
    And with a van or truck, it’s a good idea, better safe than sorry.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I wish they would have had them years ago when I had my closed trailer, would have made it so much easier hooking up to the truck.

You’re right on hoooking up a trailer a back up camera is great for that. They make wireless ones that mount on the plate that are inexpensive and good.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Absolutely not silly. It’s hard to see behind a van.
    One thing to watch is things will be closer than they will appear in the camera.

Ron

Doobie

Not at all. It’s a smart and conscientious move on your part.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.781 seconds