dcsimg

My accident

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Took a hard fall Wednesday . Took lots of screws and metal plates to fix the 2 broken bones I’m my arm.

Doobie

Ouch! Man, that’s no fun. Sorry to hear Ron. I suppose you’ll keep busy doing one armed tasks for a while. When should the cast be coming off?

CB
    Pro

What happened?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can't Be The Pro... Be the Poster you'd want to read.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Took a hard fall Wednesday . Took lots of screws and metal plates to fix the 2 broken bones I’m my arm.

Man, that’s a bitch. I feel you.
    I’ve been there almost 2 years ago. Screw and pins in my wrist. Nothing broken. Just one ligament caught between 2 wrist bones because of the fall.
    3 months cast.
    Still not recovered 100%.

Oh man. Sorry to hear. Hope you get well soon.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Ron that sucks, hope you recover in a good time.

Oh boy, that is nasty. Sorry you had the misfortune. Not the way to start your retirement and having a cast on with all this hot weather. Yuck! Heal well and heal fast Ron.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

So sorry to hear that, Ron. I wish you a speedy recovery. Keep in touch and let us know how you are progressing.

Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Thanks everyone. Some lady crashed her car into my truck and was just going to leave. She didn’t know I was in it! I jumped out of the truck to stop her but fell on my face. Another guy was in his truck and came to my rescue . Stopped the lady and called a ambulance. Cops couldn’t charge her because it was on private property. Doctor said 6-8 weeks to heal.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Sorry to hear Ron! Get well soon!!

Thanks everyone. Some lady crashed her car into my truck and was just going to leave. She didn’t know I was in it! I jumped out of the truck to stop her but fell on my face. Another guy was in his truck and came to my rescue . Stopped the lady and called a ambulance. Cops couldn’t charge her because it was on private property. Doctor said 6-8 weeks to heal.

Wow that’s too bad she ran into your truck. Hopefully your truck isn’t damaged to bad.

Greg

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Oh man Ron. That looks bad. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

So she tried to do a hit n run?

Hope you are feeling better. Did her insurance pay for the damages and your medical bills?

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Here’s to healing up fast. Crazy that people will try to just leave when something like that happens.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Jesus Ron
    I can’t believe it. You just can’t seem to catch a break , no pun intended
    I hope you heal quickly , get some rest and feel better soon Bud.
    I can’t believe she was going to drive away , definitely didn’t want to be seen 🤔

Doobie

I don’t get that. I know that on private property like malls and such, you can blow thru stop signs and such as they are not officially real stop signs that fall under the highways act. But when there’s an accident, shouldn’t that be different?

Have you thought about talking to a lawyer about this Ron?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So sorry to see that!! I had one like that some years ago. Are you right handed??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Oh man sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

You can still file a police report even if an accident happened on a private property. Sometimes the police will refuse to come out if it’s a minor thing and they are short staffed for emergency response. You can still go to the station and file one there.

With the police report the insurance companies can go to work on their “blame assignment” process LOL. But it’s hard to believe the police won’t come out if it involves a hit n run and severe bodily injuries. I mean some police will come out for a mailbox post got tilted five degrees.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

That’s awful! I can’t believe they can’t charge her just because it’s private property!

Charlie

Instagram

CB
    Pro

The lights of humanity dimmed that much more just reading your story.

One of my neighbors backed into the brand new cab chassis with not even 30 miles on it that I’ve been designing a new modified combo body for. At least she was decent enough to leave a note, as well as her insurance information.

What the lady who hit your truck tried to get away with, and the injury you suffered having to chase after her, is inexcusable, and a sign of the times.

Even if you can't Be The Pro... Be the Poster you'd want to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.524 seconds