dcsimg

Multiplaz

This topic contains 41 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  kwhit190211 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

gomoto69
    Pro
    salmon arm, bc

If it welds the same as oxy/fuel welding where you feed filler rod with the other hand, it will be a very slow welding process, same as tig. If so, you should be able to produce a nice weld because you have full control over the puddle size and filler, but is tediously slow. Mig welding is at least 3 or 4 times faster for most welding jobs than tig. I have both machines and use the mig for 90% of what i do, but the tig is very nice for special steel projects or anything aluminum

When I first heard about this thing it was many moons ago. I wondered how it would work, I know what they say. But, the thing is I haven’t as of yet found anyone who has one. 2 grand is kind of stiff I thought also, to get a novel welder/cutter that no one seems to know about, other then the people who work for the company. I learned long ago when you buy a item that does multi jobs, if it breaks down you have to wait until it is fixed. But, if you had seperate tools instead of combos, you can at least work around the one that is broken. Personally, I’ve been thinking about buying a Eastwood mig & plasma cutter. I need to upgrage and the Eastwood welder has a better duty cycle than a Lincoln Electric welder.

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.717 seconds