dcsimg

Multi-Port Battery Chargers

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have so many batteries now I need to build a charge caddy to hold them all.
    I have not got any multi port charger yet.

Does this count as a mulit-port charger?

That charger is why I went with the Milwaukee system. I can have one charger for both my battery types.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Nice find MaukaRunner. Something like that for Bosch would be superb! I could use of these now!

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have so many batteries now I need to build a charge caddy to hold them all.
    I have not got any multi port charger yet.

Yep the only drawback to all this cordless stuff is the chargers, they pile up after a while especially if you have multiple platforms and voltages. One system would be great in theory but hard to do in practice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@Maukarunner, but doesn’t it still only charge either the 18 volt or 12 volt, one at a time. I know you have 2 different battery powers but you still have to wait for one to finish charging before the other volt start.

I have seen this a long time ago. I wonder why it never seem to be more popular.
    It is from 10 c technology it is called the crew charger and you can get different port adapters, and you can even get a single one also.
    If you go to the website and click on the link about the charger it seems interesting.

@Maukarunner, but doesn’t it still only charge either the 18 volt or 12 volt, one at a time. I know you have 2 different battery powers but you still have to wait for one to finish charging before the other volt start.

Yeah, that’s the only thing bad. I have two of them so I can charge one of each or two of the same at once.

Bought some sets with the single battery type chargers. Sold the chargers single battery chargers and got these.

I don’t need many batteries so I can get by with one charger since most times I can charge the battery before I run down another battery.

@Maukarunner yeah, I’m also like some of the other members, about the job site radios, I bought my old Pb10cd years ago, and not realizing that it takes About 3 hours to charge a battery
    Oh well, thank god I have the double bay half hour charger, well at least I have a job site race that will run on battery, or 110 and the battery does go along time, basically all day.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I really don’t get why this is so such a difficult concept for companies to get on board with. Especially adding multiple charging at once and having a 3 amp USB plug.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

@thedude306 maybe something high tech coming out soon, like wireless charging but without the base. As long as your in range your battery will charge, regardless if you have multiple battery pack’s. So no more charging bases. Imagine never having to put a battery in the charger, no more swapping out battery pack’s from the tools either. Would see it working in a shop, not sure how it would do on a job site. And if so could it be harmful to humans around the wireless zone. Okay maybe I watched to many sci-fi movies lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really don’t get why this is so such a difficult concept for companies to get on board with. Especially adding multiple charging at once and having a 3 amp USB plug.

It is ridiculous, Maybe they just want to sell more chargers this way. At work we used Motorola two-way radios like the cops use and we had multi battery chargers for those, I’d say the biggest one I saw was around 6-8. And it would do them all at the same time no problem, I mean after all what’s the point if it couldn’t? I don’t know what the voltage output was but I could go look.

Old thread warning

Didn’t know what thread to put this in

Our electricians have a nice set up, they have a clue of these charge stations in the department
    I like the fact that multiple people can charge the packs

They have been using Milwaukee for a few years now

Would definitely be nice addition for Bosch,

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Our electricians have a nice set up, they have a clue of these charge stations in the department
    I like the fact that multiple people can charge the packs

That is a nice setup, That 5 port charger is the way to do it. I now have a duel port and It’s like jumping into the future for me.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

This is the multi charger to end all multi chargers it charges 8 batteries. Any batteries too

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.304 seconds