dcsimg

MODS – Site test

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Youngin
    Pro
    Edmonton, AB

I’ve tried posting in the same thread twice and I’m not seeing them show up. Not sure what’s up or if I’ll see this post after I send it.

Edit: This one worked, wonder why the others don’t show up.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Jim just confirmed that the site is being worked on now

Probably why we are seeing more glitches as they work on the site.

A Working Pro since 2004

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

The site is really off tonight. I sure hope they get this all figured out.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I agree with you . Not sure if it’s the site or my computers

Always willing to learn .

Doobie

I just got a PM from a staff member advising they are doing construction today/tonite.

I’ve been experiencing posts hanging before showing up, incorrect redirects, and no member name under time ref on last post in thread listing in forum topics listings. She’s a mess right now.

Its the site- it’s all the site

Yes I’m getting the exact same thing happening. well at least as Doobie mentioned they are aware of the problems, and trying to resolve them.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Yes I’m getting the exact same thing happening. well at least as Doobie mentioned they are aware of the problems, and trying to resolve them.

I imagine they will have the issues sorted out soon enough. For what it’s worth, I’m seeing all of the issues mentioned above on my end as well.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

monman1
    Pro

So thats whats going on tonight.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

I use:

http://bethepro.com/topics/

which is the “Latest Pro Forum Topics” link at the top of the page to read the current posts. Has anyone noticed you cannot see the names of the last person who posted on this?

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

I use:

http://bethepro.com/topics/

which is the “Latest Pro Forum Topics” link at the top of the page to read the current posts. Has anyone noticed you cannot see the names of the last person who posted on this?

Yep, we are all having the same issue with that page.

I’ve been seeing the post not showing up. I cleared my history in Chrome and that seemed to have worked. Perhaps you guys may want to try it, too.

Ok, never mind the clearing the history. I can’t see my posts again. Worked for a couple and went back not showing.

I’ve noticed for the past half of the month that BTP has been pretty slow when you tried to refresh the most recently active topics. Right now there’s a few minutes of delay between making a post and the post showing up for the poster.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’ve noticed for the past half of the month that BTP has been pretty slow when you tried to refresh the most recently active topics. Right now there’s a few minutes of delay between making a post and the post showing up for the poster.

for me it is only when you refresh the newest topics, everything else seems to be working fine.

Its funny how something so small like the name of the last post can throw you off…it just seems weird on the home page.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Its funny how something so small like the name of the last post can throw you off…it just seems weird on the home page.

I see your post went up. None of my post are going up. It’s 7:00PM Hawaii time and now it’s 7:50pm.

I see your post went up. None of my post are going up. It’s 7:00PM Hawaii time and now it’s 7:50pm.

Do a refresh of the topics landing page.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I took a long time for one of my posts to appear and others showed up after a refresh.

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The refreash does nothing for me, I need to log out and then back in.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.353 seconds