dcsimg

Milwaukee M12 Fuel

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

my M12 ratchet is my favorite as I use it every week to assemble my lawnmower.

You assemble your lawnmower every week, MR??

my M12 ratchet is my favorite as I use it every week to assemble my lawnmower.

You assemble your lawnmower every week, MR??

Not the whole thing. I just remove four bolts to fold the handle assembly over so I can store it easier in my garage.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Hey, can you do me a favor and take a pic of the M18 Fuel hammer drill next to the M12 Fuel one. I would like to see the size difference.

Here you go. You can see with the 4.0 in the M12, it’s not a whole lot smaller. It has really good power for a 12v, but of course it’s no match for the M18 Fuel, which’ll drive my 18″ auger bits like nothing. If I could only have one, it’d obviously be the M18. On the 1/4″ hex impacts, it’d be the M12. I never use my M18 impact driver at all.

Thanks Sparky! Yeah, I think I’ll keep the M18’s I have. I don’t use it enough to get both.

Hey the ratchet is slow but it’s still faster than my hand. LOL!

how does the m12 line compare with the bosch 12v line?

Hate to say it but the M12 line has way more tools than the Bosch 12V line. I do have a couple of Bosch 12 volt stuff though. I have the PS-10 driver which I really like since it has an adjustable head and I have the FL-12 LED light.

I really wish Bosch would up their 12 volt line but I’m not holding my breath.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Are people actually allowed to promote their own website on this forum like that?

I believe BTP is partnered with them.

I see, it’s hard to know without any labels under the name or anything.

That’s a great point youngin.. A correct label under our name would be helpful.
    After all no everyone here is a pro.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Could anyone tell me what is big differences between Bosch PS 41 and Milwaukee M12 Fuel Impact Driver? Brushless motor and how about the performance ?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Hate to say it but the M12 line has way more tools than the Bosch 12V line. I do have a couple of Bosch 12 volt stuff though. I have the PS-10 driver which I really like since it has an adjustable head and I have the FL-12 LED light.

I really wish Bosch would up their 12 volt line but I’m not holding my breath.

Gotcha, i’ve been debating it but since I am somewhat already tied in to the bosch gear, I may just stick with bosch. I have the heated jacket and the light, I don’t want to go and get all m12 stuff.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Are people actually allowed to promote their own website on this forum like that?

I believe BTP is partnered with them.

I see, it’s hard to know without any labels under the name or anything.

That’s a great point youngin.. A correct label under our name would be helpful.

This came up in one of the “how to make the site better” threads a while back. It seems nothing became of it. I’d like to see the PRO dropped and something more specific added. It’s difficult to remember who does what sometimes and it would help out a lot to have that information right there.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Could anyone tell me what is big differences between Bosch PS 41 and Milwaukee M12 Fuel Impact Driver? Brushless motor and how about the performance ?

On paper the m12 Fuel is supposed to be pushing into 18v territory. It’s as powerful as many of the 18v impacts from 6-7 years ago. It’s definitely a bigger tool than the Bosch, though not by too much.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

On paper the m12 Fuel is supposed to be pushing into 18v territory. It’s as powerful as many of the 18v impacts from 6-7 years ago. It’s definitely a bigger tool than the Bosch, though not by too much.

It seems like each year the tools get more powerful. Tools that were powered 12V are now as powerful as the older 18V tools and the 18V tools are really doing a lot more.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s an understatement.

All that power is great but at times I think the tool is losing finesse at the expense of brute strength. It does appear that tools are starting to appear with more gear choices because of this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

All that power is great but at times I think the tool is losing finesse at the expense of brute strength. It does appear that tools are starting to appear with more gear choices because of this.

I’ll take brute strength over finesse in a cordless tool all day long, using them professionally. Though, I’ve never noticed a lack of finesse in mine.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

I’m happy with how much power the Bosch 12v has and use brushless tech to make them smaller and lighter. You only need so much power driving 2″ screws.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s an understatement.

So if we had 4 labels to pick from to put under our names what would they be??

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Contractor”, “tradesman”, “DIY’er” and “Sergey”?

“Contractor”, “tradesman”, “DIY’er” and “Sergey”?

Hope no one calls me Sergey. DIYer for me.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’m happy with how much power the Bosch 12v has and use brushless tech to make them smaller and lighter. You only need so much power driving 2″ screws.

I am probably going to give the bosch 12v brushless a try and see how the drill driver works. I mean you don’t need loads of power driving 2 inch screws but sometimes you want that as you have a billion screws to go through.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

In a static situation like a garage or workshop then having tools tailored to the job is easy. But if you packing in tools to the web site then going with one powerful tool makes sense. Cuts down on the weight and bulk being carried to and from the job site.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I am probably going to give the bosch 12v brushless a try and see how the drill driver works. I mean you don’t need loads of power driving 2 inch screws but sometimes you want that as you have a billion screws to go through.

I haven;t driven 100’s of screws with it yet, but I’m impressed with mine so far. More than enough power for 2″ screws.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.543 seconds