dcsimg

Milwaukee M12 Fuel

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I hate Milwaukee tools!!

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

I have a M12 impact. I like it, it is a bit heavy ( heavier than I thought). Battery life is great and lots of power.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I hate Milwaukee tools!!

Why, please share your feelings with us.

Give the new Fuel model a spin at Home Depot, Dirty. You may be surprised.

MattSPL
    Pro

I hate Milwaukee tools!!

+1 interested to hear your thoughts.
    I’m new to Milwaukee and bought them due to the Fuel line’s performance to size ratio.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

The fuel stuff here is all the red top black bottom – would love to see pics of the all black case. I’ve been real happy with my Milwaukee m12 stuff, I haven’t bought anything new lately and have heard of a lot of QC Issues but haven’t run into any myself.

MattSPL
    Pro

I haven’t heard of any QC issues, but one of my 12v 4.0 batteries had an intermittent charging problem, so I had to get a replacement.

Here’s a link with a pic of the black milwaukee case http://www.toolgurus.co.uk/milwaukee-m12pp2a-402-m12-fuel-twin-pack/

That black Milwaukee case looks pretty cool. Certainly better than the red case with white lettering.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man I had the biggest thing typed up and the PC crashed and I lost it and I’m late for the bar now and will get back to it tomorrow.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

dirty, Milwaukee has come a long way here of late. Their fuel stuff is pretty nice. Although I haven’t had a chance to use the completions brushless. The problem is I can’t just buy a bunch of different brands try out. So I’m kinda married to the fuel

MattSPL
    Pro

That black Milwaukee case looks pretty cool. Certainly better than the red case with white lettering.

Yeah I like the black case. It’s a shame they aren’t made like Hilit or Metabo cases though as they have much better bit storage, although the Milwaukee cases probably offer much better tool protection.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I like Milwaukee Tools especially the Fuel series light weight and performs well. Of course now that I have a Bosch 12V I should a comparison.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MattSPL
    Pro

I like Milwaukee Tools especially the Fuel series light weight and performs well. Of course now that I have a Bosch 12V I should a comparison.

Interested to hear how you compare the 2. Are your bosch the new brushless?

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I would be interested to hear this as well.

Are your bosch the new brushless?

Definitely would like to hear a comparison of Bosch brushless versus the Milwaukee brushless in the 12 volt models.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have no idea if the are the brushless or not. Let me check when it warms up a bit.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I believe the only 2 12v tools from bosch currently available brushless are the PS22 screwdriver and PS32 drill

http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-PS22-02-12-volt-Brushless-Batteries/dp/B00HUCUF7E
    http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-PS32-02-12-volt-Brushless-Batteries/dp/B00HUCUF4W/

Though I hope they have a PS42 impact in the works

John S

I just got myself a 12v Milwaukee drill driver. Stoked! First tool what! Boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Shout it out bud,; feels real good to make a power tool purchase.
    Hey, wasn’t your first tool a framing square?

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

I just got myself a 12v Milwaukee drill driver. Stoked! First tool what! Boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you like it? Was thinking of getting a 12V Fuel but never did.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.455 seconds