dcsimg

Milwaukee Inkzall Markers

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 821 total)
  • Author
    Moze
    Dallas, TX

What size did you get?

Resident Sign Guy

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

What size did you get?

@Moze
    , I just got the regular size ones. I don’t have much call for the fatter ones.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I really like the Inkzall markers with one exception – when you pull the caps off and put them on the opposite end of the marker, the grip is very weak. The caps tend to come off easily. They need to make them so they snap on.

Hadn’t noticed that till you said something about it. You are right the cap doesn’t fit tight and can be knocked off easy. Not a big deal. Would be better if it snapped on.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I was in the HD today and saw them for 4.47$ and I paid over 6 dollars at the Woodcraft store. I was ripped!

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

I was in the HD today and saw them for 4.47$ and I paid over 6 dollars at the Woodcraft store. I was ripped!

Compared to me, you got a deal. I pre-ordered them for $12.39 for 4. Aww, it’s only money, eh?

Pat

Thatkid
    Pro

Compared to me, you got a deal. I pre-ordered them for $12.39 for 4. Aww, it’s only money, eh?

Man you guys have been getting taken advantage of. I have a pack I will sell to you for only 9.99 and as part of this limited time offer I will throw in another pack for only 8.99 more. At Home Depot I payed 4 something for 2 of the medium markers.

Inner10
    Pro

Anyone spot these in Canada yet?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have both sizes of tips. The smaller tip is not quite as fine as the Sharpies.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Anyone spot these in Canada yet?

Not yet. I was in another MKE outlet and they had heard about them, but no idea on release up here.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Not yet. I was in another MKE outlet and they had heard about them, but no idea on release up here.

I’ve been keeping an eye out too, nothing in person. Online JC Cayer has them now, but I haven’t ordered from them in a while after they got under my skin about a year ago. If Elite gets them in I might even order some up online.

I was in the US last week and couldn’t track them down 🙁

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Oh you were gouged hard!

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

Yeoooooowwwwwwch!

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Try $10 for one, welcome to Canada. 🙂

http://www.jccayer.com/product.php?productid=9585

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

Try $10 for one, welcome to Canada. :)

http://www.jccayer.com/product.php?productid=9585

That’s one of the reasons we ended up moving back to the US! 🙂

Thatkid
    Pro

We’ll it turns out they some what stand up to being run over with a truck. Other than the clip breaking off it is still somewhat together. At least enough to still use. And no I did not mean to run it over it fell out of my pocket getting into my truck and I ran over it and coming back from lunch I found it laying in the street. 🙁

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

That’s one of the reasons we ended up moving back to the US!

Yep, pretty ridiculous. The exchange now isn’t very good for us Canadians right now either, the cross border shopping is almost not worthwhile.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s one of the reasons we ended up moving back to the US!

Yep, pretty ridiculous. The exchange now isn’t very good for us Canadians right now either, the cross border shopping is almost not worthwhile.

Well at least you found it. Mine still working great. Now that I have some “miles” on them the tips seem to be holding up better than my Sharpies.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

We’ll it turns out they some what stand up to being run over with a truck. Other than the clip breaking off it is still somewhat together. At least enough to still use. And no I did not mean to run it over it fell out of my pocket getting into my truck and I ran over it and coming back from lunch I found it laying in the street. :(

Nice test lol

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I found that the clips don’t last that long. I’ve broken two trying to keep them in my carpenters pants leg pocket.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I used mine to layout some angle iron to drill holes. I also used a sharpie to make a few “mock” lines to compare. The angle had some surface rust and the first thing I noticed was the Inkzall seemed to have less drag marking on it as opposed to the sharpie. Another thing is the Sharpie did bleed some into the rust giving a slightly wider layout line.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 821 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.622 seconds